Im sooo confused! need some help

Iorad

Im sooooo confused!! But here it goes (im 20 shes 18, (oh no not another teenage love story, but we went out for a few years))

a month ago me and my girl friend broke up (mutual decision - broke up due to stress coz of exams and work ect) but i regreted it and done all the begging and stupid stuff. but i finally done some NC. she started seeing other people and it was KILLING me. One day we started talkin to each other casualy and stuff, it was good. then i finally asked her out to a friendly dinner, and she said yes.

this is where it gets QUITE weird.. we were out to dinner, defo a bit of flirting and so on. we got back to the car and started talkin. she asked me to giver her a masage (coz i give good ones so there i was giving her a masage and still talking away. she leans over me and looks over the window and i kind of kissed her neck, she stayed there so i kept kissin it and i got quite into it... long story short... we ended up doin it in the car (lol) next day she sent me a text saying she lead me on and was sorry, it was a mistake blah blah blah. but i said to her there is no way she can say she has no feeling for me and do somthing like that... so its been about a week since this has happened and we have still been talkin and stuff, ive seen her a couple of times (just to do her a quick favor and stuff) she then said to me one day she was confused, didnt know what she wanted, she doesnt want anything until after her exams are finished... but she is still see-ing other people some days.

so my theory is... she obv still has feelings for me, she must be thinkin about me... ... just how / what can i do to get her to some back to me? because i still cant go out and enjoy myself, every time i have kissed a girl on a night out i feel as if i was cheating on her and i hate it! any sugestions anyone?

Thanks ](*,)

What do you want? A committed relationship? If that's what you want, tell her, and if she's still unsure, then say you'll be out of contact until she makes her mind up. Let her come to you, but if she keeps contacting you saying that she isn't sure, ignore it.

I just really cant move on, i dont want to move on. i want her back to being mine, and go back to the way things were. just so confused, coz one min she acts like we cant get back together then other times she does...

There's a lot of reverse psychology in this. Seriously, the less interested you act, the more she will chase you. Just tell her that she knows what you want (if you tell her what I said before) and she knows how to get in touch, and leave it at that: don't contact her again, let her contact you. If she contacts you and is still wishy-washy, tell her the exact same thing again. Don't put up with a fence-sitter. If you go out of contact and she doesn't get in touch, then she obviously isn't that interested, and you should move on to someone who IS interested. Plus, if you want a relationship, do you really want to be with a girl who can't make up her mind if she likes you and is dating all these other guys?

There's a lot of reverse psychology in this. Seriously, the less interested you act, the more she will chase you. Just tell her that she knows what you want (if you tell her what I said before) and she knows how to get in touch, and leave it at that: don't contact her again, let her contact you. If she contacts you and is still wishy-washy, tell her the exact same thing again. Don't put up with a fence-sitter. If you go out of contact and she doesn't get in touch, then she obviously isn't that interested, and you should move on to someone who IS interested. Plus, if you want a relationship, do you really want to be with a girl who can't make up her mind if she likes you and is dating all these other guys?

well, because of all the stress and stuff we were going through, i was startin to change... because i didnt have enough time and stuff, and i was stressin out. now she said she thinks my personality is set to this now. im just tryin to show her its not. but woman are to complicated lol

Archived