Buzz-cuts are so boring...

I feel as if this might do my mind and spirit some good, while also making my 'body look good.' lol.

okay well basically my hair blows. It is short and black, and if I let it grow past a few CM then it will start getting curly and i look like i hung out with doc from back to the future and came to 2009 from the 70's. I am looking for any alternate styles that would be more vibrant than the typical buzzcut and possibly a new vibrant style that would turn heads without resulting in laughter.

One thing I came up with was letting my hair grow out to the length mentioned above, and just gelling it every day. I really don't know, and any ideas are greatly welcomed. lol.

I like the young guy on "The Beast" - he had a fauxhawk but it was still cleancut. (the one Ghost posted is nice too). Hugh Jackman's hair is pretty good (not Wolverine, of course, LOL), or Jared Padalecki if you are looking for a longer style. Can't think well right now - multitasking....

I also still like the brushcut where it's brushed forward and slightly up at the forehead, even though it's sort of run it's course. It was nice.

Unconventional Hair Transformation ...
Unconventional Hair Transformation That Would bring MJ Back [Must Watch] #shorts

Archived