Getting stronger everyday!

ironman
Starting Over In a Relationship - B...
Starting Over In a Relationship - Beginners Guide

I feel great that i feel better from my breakup.My ex for me was the love of my life, she is a great girl but.she didnt appreciate me.she was with her ex for almost 6 years and i guess she was not totally over him.she was not honest with me.I tried to do everything humanly possible for her to comeback to me and she still didnt.....i feel like an idiot now.now the pain is going away i am able to think rationally and honestly she doesnt deserves a guy like me.i am to good for her she deserves to get stuck thinking about that guy that broke her heart,cheated on her and didnt appreciate her as a woman.She was happy with me and we could have had something good but she didnt pick me, she broke me off and said she cant be in a relationship right now and she wants to be friends.....(bulls**t) i dont want to sound bitter but there is something called karma....I dont know if i would take her back,people make mistakes.but she wont find the same guy she dumped, she will find a stronger wiser me.i will put her to the test.she gotta show me she is willing to drop everything for me anything less i will tell her not to bother....

yeah man, i know is tough, but what other choice do we have.we already did all we could.no option but to get stronger and if she comes back.you know what to expect and who you are dealing with.i still love my ex but i choose not to let her know that anymore.i already did, i told her i would anything for her and she left me.if she wants me she gotta show me she wants do the same,otherwise whats the point!!!find somebody that chooses you!

I also hope to get there soon! But you´re entirely right we shouldn´t set for anything less than what we´re actually worth. You seem to be a healthy guy and deserve to be happy with someone who appreciates YOU! Well done mate

I feel for everybody out there that feels the pain when somebody breaks u in pieces.the funny thing is that i got that feeling that tables are gonna turn someday...like i told her once ,u will never find nobody else that will love u as much as me ,i guarantee it..so like i say if she comes i will take my time,think very carfully with my head not so much with my heart

Hey, great to hear about your positive attitude!

I have also faced people and told them honestly that I believe they will never find anyone who loves them as much as I do, and sometimes that love means letting them go.

I really hope you find someone who can love you 50/50 x

Archived