Alright about a month ago, told a girl i liked her... you know we would always talk in class etc... Got the "Im flattered, But i want to just be friends" line pulled on me... anyways holidays came... gave me time to get over it. back to normal

But back to school and im getting approached from people saying "ohh do you like this person blah blah blah" normally no problem, but i recently got approached by one of her friends saying "they need to talk to me" about her.... and i havnt realli talked to her friends at all...

What could be this about? My friends told me when she was talking to them, that she said she felt bad... But dont you think its a bit late a month later to be saying this stuff????

Also since she told me she just wanted to be friends, we havnt been really talking as much... So i dont know why

Depending on how close her friends are to her, maybe you've had a bigger affect on her than you first thought - you're over it, but maybe you got her thinking and she's not over it (even if it's getting worried at things being awkward now).

That's my imagination running off anyway, haha. of her confiding or acting just that bit different around her friends.

Have you tried talking to your friend about this?

Friend referring to the girl i liked?? If so no i have not yet... ive been trying to give her some space, but i think its time we sit down as adults and work this out. Not sure what im going to say to her though

Archived