Was an idiot, broke NC and bawling my eyes out

My bf and I broke up two weeks ago. We were LC last week and we started NC this week. I can't do this. This is driving me insane. I accidentally broke NC today and called him. He hasn't called me back yet, and I'm not sure he will. I feel like such an idiot and I feel so pathetic. I just gave him all the power again and I'm sitting here bawling my eyes out. I can't stop crying and I feel like I won't stop crying until I fall asleep, or he calls. Oh god, why does it hurt so much?

It hurts because your relationship was passionate, I'm guessing. You really felt for this guy.

But now he doesn't matter, its all about you now. You can't worry about him, you have to stop thinking of him. I know its sounds impossible, but it is possible! Go out with your friends, pick up a new hobby or take up jogging. There is so much out there to keep you busy now that he's gone. Don't give him a second of your thought.

Its completely natural to break NC the first time. Sometimes, I'd even say its unavoidable. But you cannot let it happen again. Fight the temptation like a tiger. I promise you as time goes by...it will be easier to resist. And eventually one day he'll never even cross your mind. NC is a long road, but I know you can do it!

I'm actually glad I did break NC now. My ex's reaction has finally made me realize what a complete and utter mess I've been lately. I need to say screw him and get on with my life. There is no point in wallowing in this disgusting mess that he left behind anymore. I need to clean up and move on! Thanks everyone! I promise you guys I will do better. I will be back with good news!

I'm actually glad I did break NC now. My ex's reaction has finally made me realize what a complete and utter mess I've been lately. I need to say screw him and get on with my life. There is no point in wallowing in this disgusting mess that he left behind anymore. I need to clean up and move on! Thanks everyone! I promise you guys I will do better. I will be back with good news!

That's the spirit! I'm glad you're able to take your negative feelings and turn them around into something positive good luck and stay strong, hun.

*HUG*

Archived