Myspace vs. Facebook vs. Twitter

Facebook.

I have a Myspace, but the only reason I ever got that was because I had a friend who moved to Pennsylvania, and before she got her cell phone, that was a primary way for us to communicate.

I don't have Twitter, but I have Myspace and Facebook. I prefer Facebook over Myspace because I use it more..and none of my friends really use Myspace anymore so for me it's boring if no one is really on it. My facebook is definitely more active and I go on it everyday.

Facebook. MySpace is too cluttered with crap. Twitter is boring and lame. I actually read an article last week that said 60% of Twitter users stop using it after a month. I believe that, I signed up and by the end of the day I was already bored of it.

Twittter I didn't know that existed ok gonna log on to that now. As for facebook versus myspace I have them both. I like more facebook due to the fact that you can add friends from your old schools and it's more organized, more jerks asking stupid things nor anyone at random wanting to be added nor the music band anouncement. Myspace I like it in the sense that it's more popular and you get to add anyone you want to just to gain more people on your list.

i dont feel like gettng on twitter unless i had a blackberry to keep "twittering". funny how these things get turned into SUCH a huge thing.

even the president is twittering lol.

i just got back on myspace. me and the bf have a shared space.

facebook. though that is super boring for me. its turned into quizbook now lol. and i dont do any of them. twitter, i signed up for and then deleted my account all within 5 minutes.

i feel like doing that with myspace. it's boring. they all are really. who wants to know what i'm upto anyways right?

and the ones who do want to know, i'm not interested in sharing with lol.

twitter seems like a cool way to keep in touch with friends you know though. like even family or something who lives abroad, but who still wants to know what you're doing. they always complain i never keep in touch and call.

Archived