arghh how do i get out

Mel21
Should I Stay Or Leave My Relations...
Should I Stay Or Leave My Relationship

](*,)im so confused right now!!!!!!!!!!

i want to leave my man of 2and half years but just dont know how to

i love him alot and care about him emensly but i just dont feel like it's enough anymore i havnt been happy for least a year and it hasn't really been his fault, alot of it is im 21 and just wanna b a free spirit and go out n live! where as he's 28 and become fully depenant on me wants to do wateva im doing all the time but not wen it comes to getting writtn off and having a good nite!we have a house together,a dog and not to mention alot of stuff

ive toold him many of times that im not happy and it's not like he hasn't made the effort but it just doesn't seem to be enough and i dnt know wat will be I DONT KNOW WAT I WANT FROM HIM. he's not excatly takn the news very well it's lik havn a big baby to deal wif,constantly blubbern bowt all the lil things he'll miss and just really makin it harder, he's in my ear remindn me why i love him and all the good times/things we do together and it's makin me secnd guess my decision,i have pretty much ended it but just can't bring myself to pack up n leave and i dont know y. people say just balls up and do it but to be honest im just to fukn scared and unsure of everything

I'm in the same boat, although he is 22 and I am 19. It's so hard because it seems like you really love him, and there probably is a million good reasons to be with him. I want to be a free spirit too and just live my life for me. I am not happy being in this relationship for two years now. I don't want to hurt my boy, but I know I have to be happy and honest with myself. I don't know if you feel the same, but it's best to be honest. If you don't want this right now you can't help that, it's just who you are and you have to be honest with yourself, and your boyfriend. I'm struggling with a lot of guilt about these same feelings, but I am slowly coming to realize I need to respect myself and my feelings, and dreams. I hope you come to find the same thing too. Best of luck. Stay Strong. And Don't forget who you really live for - you.

thnk u so much u said all the words i needed to hear and i know excatly wat ur goin thro too my body is a mess cos im so unhappy and feeling guilty im pickin and every lil blemish/wateva lol it suks

This is almost the same type of thread as the one which jbevert just started and because it's almost the identical scenario, I'll just cut and paste my reply to him, as it applies to you too, lol.

"It it not fair to either of you to stay in a relationship when your heart is not in it. You have every right to to do what you need to do with your life to feel fulfilled, and if this is not working for you anymore, then you owe it to both of you to get out.

I understand you still feel for him, but you'll just have to come clean and explain it to him, just as you have explained it all above.

Do what you have to do to be happy. Life is short. Go be happy".

Yeah, you are both young enough to start again when you're ready, with someone else, when and if they come along.

It can't ever work when one person doesn't want to be in the relationship any more. Don't feel guilty, you will have taken quite a while to come to this decision and it is hurting you too - but it is obviously the right one.

Be honest with him and hopefully you can make some arrangements to physically part - when you are not sharing a space together the clouds tend to roll away quicker and you heal better as well. Take care.

Archived