heatherbaby98
Lost the Love Of Your Love? Watch T...
Lost the Love Of Your Love? Watch This!

My husband of almost 9 years has left me again for the 3rd time. We've been going through this since Feb 7th. He's been diagnosed with Bi-polar and stopped taking his meds. I'm still so in love with him even after all the * * * * he has put me through. We've been together for 11 years and we've had lot's of problems. He hasn't ever kept a steady job I've supported him mostly and we live at this mom's house for most of the time. He's staying away at night with friends but still coming by to see the kids. It's so hard to see him and not want to touch him. He is acting as though all of this is normal. Will he regret this? How do I get through? I know I need to for the kids...it's just so hard....he says he has never stopped thinking about the girlfriend he left for me 11 years ago...so will he feel the same thing about me?

He has to want to stop what he is doing and take his medication, you can not love him into it. My mother spent YEARS AND YEARS trying to LOVE my father enough to be better from being bipolar. That does not work. They have to WANT to. My mother destroyed her health in this endevour and eventually left and got herself a life. My father is a thousand times worse today than he was back then. It is a VERY sad disorder. If he is not willing to help himself after a reasonable amount of time I would say spare yourself and your kids the agony and leave. You can NEVER love anyone into being well.

Archived