Was in nc and guy wont leave me alone!

I dont know if its reverse psychology or what. in jan. i was seeing this guy. fell for him hard.on valentines day he says i love you. two days later, i tell him how i feel, but its not what he wants. so, 3 weeks later, he texts me but i was seeing someone else by then. just today he was asking when he can see me! i dont sleep around and me and the other guy are getting to know each other. and i really do like him. why do guys come around when its too late?

People (and I'm sure this applies to women also) sometimes come sniffing around when whatever else they thought was better out there didn't work out. If he didn't want you then and all of a sudden wants you now, he would probably just leave again with the idea that something better is out there. Good thing you have moved on!

As soon as he said i dont want a relationship i moved on.

Sounds like he is hoping that you're not as smart as you are and might be fooled into wasting some time with him (for whatever reasons or for whatever he is looking for). But what you said right here is key. He didn't want what you wanted so you moved on. Good for you. He can go looking somewhere else and you can focus on your relationship which is possibly actually heading somewhere great.

Sounds like he is hoping that you're not as smart as you are and might be fooled into wasting some time with him (for whatever reasons or for whatever he is looking for). But what you said right here is key. He didn't want what you wanted so you moved on. Good for you. He can go looking somewhere else and you can focus on your relationship which is possibly actually heading somewhere great.
thanks! just trying to be patient and less clingy.

And today he asked me to go to a movie with him. if i thought it was platonic i might go, because we can all use more friends, but i smell a hidden agenda. geeez, why do guys all of a sudden try so hard when you stop? i hate games.

Listen to your gut. Good for you for not falling for the bait. Yes, there is a chance he wants to date you (not just sleep with you) but the problem is that he said in the past that he didn't want to date you so he's already planted that seed of doubt in your mind so it's impossible to trust his motives.

Are you exclusive with the new guy?

All I Ever Wanted Was to Love You
All I Ever Wanted Was to Love You

Archived