is it possible???

Of course it is possible... My SO has been through my email and facebook and phone a few times and although it made me upset, I got over it pretty quickly.. There was really not much to see there, the thing that worried me the most was that HE didn't trust me, which he had no reason not to.

My ex cheated on me... I took her back and although I started to trust her more each day, the thought was always in the back of my mind and screwed with my head big time when I didn't know where she was or we fell out.

Of course it is possible... My SO has been through my email and facebook and phone a few times and although it made me upset, I got over it pretty quickly.. There was really not much to see there, the thing that worried me the most was that HE didn't trust me, which he had no reason not to.

well my ex made a big deal about it... and all i did was look thru his past history on websites... and hes pretty much telling me he has NO trust in me... i mean i have never cheated on him in any way... i have been honest with him about everything... and the only reason why i did it was because my insecurities got in the way... and i know i dont fully trust him because hes broken up with me 3 times and has hurt me so much.... i just dont see it as a big deal...

Archived