hesso
If He Likes You He'll Do This -...
If He Likes You He'll Do This - Harsh Truth

Hello everyone. I have a question about a guy I am really interested in. I am really torn right now and don't know what I should do. So here is the back story...

My dad owns a restaurant in which I also work as a waitress. I am attracted to one of the line cooks who works for us. We've been very flirty in the past and he calls me "mi amor" and other little pet names but we've never done anything physically. I know my dad would be opposed to us dating for many reasons. One of the other problems is that he has two babies with another woman who currently lives with him. Everyone says they are not together but they are living together for the sake of the kids and because she has no money to move out.

I want to ask him out on a date. I don't really want a relationship with him because he has a lot going on and I don't want to take the chance of him getting back together with his baby mama. But I really like him and want to spend more time with him. Should I ask him out? Should we keep it a secret that we are "hanging out" if he accepts? He does not have a lot of money right now because he is working so hard to support his family both here and his home country. But at this point I just want to be with him so I'd be willing to pay for our date(s). Am I just thinking crazy?

It seems like there is so much against us already that there is no point of even doing anything. But then again I think about him all the time and he is such a sweet guy. I haven't been with anyone physically in a long time and there is a lot of attraction between us I just want him to kiss me already. I know this can't happen at work but I daydream about it all the time. At the very least I want to forge a friendship but I don't know how to go about it. The sad thing is I haven't gone to any of my friends about it because I am scared of their answers. Somehow pouring out your heart on a message board is so much easier.

it must be very tricky trying to date someone who lives with their ex ,

and kids involved, i wouldnt touch that . i know its hard being single for a long time and needing comfort, but this sounds like it could be a messy situation .

if you fall hard for him, it will be horrible dealing with his living situation .

Everyone says they are not together but they are living together for the sake of the kids and because she has no money to move out.

Even if they have a platonic and practical arrangement by living together, I doubt that this man is really available. At least not from an emotional perspective.

If you are looking for an affair - go ahead. I'm sure you will be able to have him kiss you and all that jazz.

If you are looking for something long term, please ignore this guy and look for someone who is available both from the emotional and the relationship perspective.

yeah i feel like he isn't 'available' because he has his kids/ex to take care of. i guess 'affair' is a good word to use because we wouldn't really be able to be a normal couple. i am afraid of falling for him ever more but i just cant seem to get my mind off him. i see him at work almost every day and the days i dont see him i am constantly thinking about him.

Archived