I found out yesterday that my ex started seeing someone. We have been seperated for 6 months but i found out she has been in a relationship after just 2 months of us being seperated. What even hurts more is that my sister told me even though prior 6 months ago i told her to cut all contact with her.

I feel so helpless and worthless. My sister does something behind my back using the excuse i cant tell her who she can talk to. i feel if its your blood you would so something so simple and easy and cut contact for me.

Then there is the part the ex moving straight into another relationship just after 2 months. After 2.5 years together she can move on so quickly. (It's a dentist at her work)

She told me she wanted to move back to her original home (different state) and be with her friends and some family and start uni. She even said she wouldnt date anyone after 6 months. She doesnt owe me anything but why and lie to me about your plans and do the exact opposite.

I'm a complete mess. I feel like i meant nothing to her by the way she can move on so quickly and easily. She is moving on with her life going on effing holidays to bali with him while im left picking up the pieces of my heart frigging 6 months into it. I have done work on myself - gym, 3 sports, saw a psychologist for 3 sessions. I was getting on with my life.

I feel worse than the day she told me its over. I have gone back to the old routine of not sleeping at all and not eating bah.

My grandma also tried to committ suicide a few months ago and she knows this but i dont even get a how are you going, hope she is alright? she was close to her.

I'm at a loss for words to describe the aching pain in my heart. I cry non stop wishing the pain will go away. I cannot take this anymore. All this work on myself has not helped. I'm thinking about stuff I know i shouldnt be such as cutting and worse things to ease the pain in my head and aching heart.

Trav

I feel for you, it's sooo painful to hear that they are already out with someone new. Whether she is over you or not is a different matter though. Ride out the pain. It will get better. Take care of yourself. Even if there seems to be no end in sight, you know in your heart that it does get better. And if you don't believe it yourself, take the other ENA'ers word for it. IT DOES GET BETTER.

Divert all your energy and focus on YOU right now. Love yourself, take very good care of yourself. Forget the ex for now. I know it's hard but you need to regain your strength once again and what better way to do it other than go NC. Just go invisible for now. In time you will know the answers to your questions.

i am so sorry to hear about that. i can definitely relate. a heart ache like that doesn't go away on a whim, it takes a long time and alot of hard work. and it's not fair that ppl like you and i have to spend all this time and work, while others can just move on so easily.

the truth is, most ppl will eventually be on both sides of that though. and it will make us stronger individuals. anyway, good luck. and if u need to talk, we are always here.... as most of us are struggling too

Archived