Would this concern you? Or am I looking too much into it?

My girlfriend's friend posted her status on facebook that read:

"Loving him is worth living for..."

my girlfriend comment with: "I dislike this. Nobody is worth living for."

Then another friend of hers who is a guy had this:

"*Name* is gettin buff"

and her comment was: "ohhh laa laa"

She tells me all the time that I'm her everything and that she loves me, blah, blah, but she posts **** like this. What the hell? She also hasn't texted me since like 1:00, when normally she does all day.

I just think it's kind of odd.

^ Talk about jumping to conclusions.

If her actions and words remain loving toward you, op, I doubt you have much to be worried about.

She doesn't say she loves me as much anymore. She still does daily, but it used to be multiple times a day. She also doesn't seem very interested when we speak on the phone anymore.

I don't know. I'm just sick of dealing with these relationship games.

She doesn't say she loves me as much anymore. She still does daily, but it used to be multiple times a day. She also doesn't seem very interested when we speak on the phone anymore.

That doesn't sound like a game to me. It's normal for things to start settling down in relationships. There's just a point in relationships where you realize that you don't have to spend every second of your spare time with each other or calling and texting.

These aren't games, this is her losing interest in you. We've talked before about how you have some work to do with your self esteem otherwise this trend you're developing in relationships will continue.

I guess I just wish she could tell me this straight up. I tell her everything I'm feeling, but I ALWAYS have to dig deep to find out what's on her mind. Most of the time she doesn't even tell me.

She hasn't come to terms with it yet, it's probably not even a thought in her mind. When girls finally accept that they're losing interest, that's usually when a break up happens. Girls think differently than guys.

It is obvious to me from this thread and others you have made that you are unhappy in this relationship. If you were completely happy then this stuff would not even register on your radar. But because you are not, everything has meaning, and it's negative because your perspective on the relationship is negative. Now, I don't know too much about your situation but it sounds like she is losing interest so that doesn't help either. Sounds like you are both unhappy so why do you stay? If you are in love, keep in mind that sometimes love just isn't enough.

I think either she is cheating, thinking of it, trying to get you to break it off with her, or just a flirt, or doesn't really care to be in a relationship with you.

I agree. She is disrespecting you in a way, even allowing for the crass self centeredness of some young women..

I would start looking for a replacement who is of a little higher quality.

Archived