What should I do now?

jinchuuriki051

I like this girl at school, and I have liked her since nearly the beginning of the year. I think that she also likes me because she gives some signs like playing with her hair, smiling, and looking at me. Unfortunately, we are both kind of shy. That’s why I started to message her on Facebook about school assignments. When I saw her in school after this, I noticed that she seemed a lot happier. Eventually I asked her if she wanted to do something sometime. However, unfortunately for me she said that she liked someone else. So she started to date him. However, whenever she is around him and I see them, she always looks at me.

Eventually, we had spring break and we didn’t see each other for a week. When we got back to school on Monday, I noticed the same signs from her. I overheard from a friend of mine, who was organizing a limo for prom, say that the girl I liked backed out of prom. However, just the next day, I saw the girl at the guy’s locker and I’m pretty sure she made plans to go to prom with him. However, I’m now not sure if they are still dating. When she was dating him for the first time, they would do things such as walk to lunch together or he would walk to her locker every morning. However, now they don’t talk to each other in the mornings even when they are both free and I don’t see them walk to lunch together either. But, he still gives her rides home after school since she lives close to school.

Right now, it’s the weekend and I can’t seem to get this girl out of my mind. I don’t know what to do. I would like to know if she still is dating, but I’m guessing that she still is. However, she never even changed her Facebook relationship status. When she did date that guy, he changed his picture to include her but she didn’t do the same. In fact, she never even told one of her friends that she was dating that guy. Anyways, I would like to message her on Facebook to ask if she is still dating, but that sounds pretty stupid. But my biggest problem is that I can’t seem to think of things to talk to her about. I mean the only things I can think of are asking questions about assignments or apologizing for stupid things to say. I really don’t know what to do now.

Archived