Being Ugly

jammin_james61

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think if the MIND is attractive, then the person is attractive and you don't even notice the physical side, but that's just me, lol.

If all you do is be negative, down on yourself, pessimistic outlook etc etc, then you won't be attractive to anyone. And no, it's NOT about your looks.

I bet you'd prefer a toned skinny guy over a skinny guy with girly arms.

Just because someone works out doesn't mean they'll get huge. Some people (especially skinny dudes) just don't have the genetics for it. There are countless other benefits to weightlifting, too - you're stronger, for one. You tend feel more confident, and appear more confident thanks to changes in your posture. You just feel better in general, and increase your chances of good health down the road. No reason NOT to work out.

ok, toned is something, bulky muscles is something else. yeah, work out to get toned and get a better posture, more confidence and all (I totally believe the benefits of any exercise can change someone's life), but someone up there was teaching him how to get really bulky - and I think that is unnecessary. perhaps what he needs is a personal trainer for a month or two, to adjust his routine to maximum results and all.

and jammin, you're listening to your sister? pffft... she's probably just picking at you. I am yet to meet siblings that will admit that they like each others looks, unless utterly necessary. guys fall more or less on the same category. guys called you ugly, but who they call the prettier of the flock? do they ever say that? 'james is ugly, but man, isn't matt totally handsome?' ever heard that?

Archived