Need Help With A Situation

jones2483

There is this girl in one of my classes. I talked to her the first day of school and I thought she was cute later I found out she has a boyfriend so I backed off and didn't ask her out. But the last few days i noticed she has looked at me differently. when she looks at me it is almost like a sad look and i have caught her stairing at me a few times and when i do she plays with her hair to pretend that she was not looking at me. I havn't mad a move because i know she has a boyfriend. What does this mean why is she looking at me like this and if she likes me how long should I wait to ask her out.

Don't ask her out if she has a boyfriend. Develop a friendship if anything and see where things go from there (you'll set yourself up to hopefully be there in her life if her relationship doesn't work). Otherwise, don't jump the gun because you don't know for sure what she's thinking. The hair twirling and stare could be out of shear boredom. Even if she did like you, she would probably just shoot you down if you asked her out considering she has a boyfriend.

we have no idea why she's looking at you.

but, she has a boyfriend. or maybe they're breaking up. don't make a move while she has a boyfriend, and don't befriend her. it's easy to get pushed into the friend zone permanently. that's not your intention.

Archived