there should be one out there somewhere

shiminimo

how many chics do i have to date until i find myself a decent one?

There aren't any decent ones. People are all the same, what varies is how much an individual wants to mask humanity's true nature. You will reach a point when someone you like also likes you and then you arbitrarily assign her qualities you want and make yourself believe how great she is.

What was that thing a while back where that girl decided she was going to date 50 people or until she found the right one? Or am I just blowing smoke out of my rear? I guess her point was the more you date, the better your chances are statistically of finding somebody you're compatible with. Gotta kiss a lot of frogs to find the princess. And by "date" I don't mean "sleep with"

There really isn't a set number of girls that you can date before you find a decent one. Could it be that your expectations are too high? You may need to reassess your situation and see what it is exactly that you're looking for in a girl. Don't be fooled, there are a lot of decent girls out there, you just have to be patient and have faith.

Archived