Nc - Really confused

bigtires
Lost the Love Of Your Love? Watch T...
Lost the Love Of Your Love? Watch This!

so for those who saw my two other posts about my break up know my story but for those who don't ill sum it up in a couple sentences.

my girlfriend and i have been broken up for 5 months. She left me to start dating another guy even though she denied it. She told me she loved me every single day but could never commit to being with me.

She got really sick last weekend and i saw her out and had to take care of her for 9 hours while she puked and passed out. She has refused to speak to me since i did this and told me to "Get the * * * * away from her and that i'm ruining everything". I agree that we should stop talking but i'm just really upset and confused as to why she refuses to even give me an explanation as to why she is, well...disgusted with me.

I know we are clearly over and it's not that i am trying to hold on, i just thought that since we were together for 2 years, i at least deserved some kind of explanation.

I'm just super emo over this.

I'm just super emo over this.

^ haha. that got me.

well, she's ungrateful...and possibly emotionally irrational.

step1 is to count your blessings that it's over

step 2 is to back away. quickly. and try not to let her know your new address.

i'm not sure that there's a real reason for her behavior...and i doubt she's going to give you one anytime soon. maybe she means that your closeness to her is causing mixed emotions and messing with her bond w/ fella #2. i have no idea.

but, please, run. don't walk. run.

best of luck.

Hey Bro, I hear you and Im going to give this a shot, Im hoping others will chime in. First thing is its hard to say why she wont tell you why but really she doesnt have to. I know this sounds bad but you are thinking from your point of veiw and its killing you. She as we all can tell doesnt feel or see any reason to give you a reason. All this "Why,Why,Why", Bro even if she did tell you, it wouldnt be enough. Pain is pain, no matter what she said, it wouldn't be enough. I feel you, I just split with mine after 6 years and im dying inside. Remember all you can control is yourself, so be easy on your self

I agree. She won't tell you because she doesn't have to. By you still being there for her in her time of need while she's still seeing the other guy, you're asking to get hurt. I also believe my ex has started dating someone else even though she denies it; she also tells me she loves me and wants to spend time with me but doesn't act on it. You are being there for her because you love her, but seriously bro... You don't need an explanation for closure, it is what it is... It'll be a mystery that you may never solve. You have no idea what hand the other person has, yet you're still playing because you REALLY want to find out and you're going all in bluffing your way to see what her cards are. It's time to fold and save the chips you got left, there will be another round of poker. Maybe the next time you'll win that game? Because you're definitely losing this one by not folding.

Archived