Dating - Polls

cheerfuldaisy

Really depends how long we've been together and whether or not we live in the same place. In the beginning, assuming we live in the same city/town, then I'd expect it to be once a week, then after that including a couple times during the week if possible or more time spent together on the weekends if not possible. In a long-distance relationship, things get more complicated and it depends on how far away we live from each other, whether or not our jobs allow us to get away etc.

It really depends on how long the relationships been going. I know it's changed a lot for my bf and I quite a bit. For the 1st yr. and half I live with my parents and we saw each other a couple times during the week and spent Saturdays together (cause Saturdays where the only day that we had all day to spend together). But, since I've moved out we spend the weekends together and the weekdays it depends what goes on. Though we've become a lot closer and spending a more time together since I've moved out of my parents place.

It depends where the relationship is at for the both of you. I guess you just got to figure out what works for the both of you and where the relationship is going. But, you probably want to give him some time to himself and as well as to you.

English Questions and Answers For D...
English Questions and Answers For Daily Conversation - Part 58

Archived