Signing letters with X's and O's

DaBladeRoden

Is Libra an air Sign?
Is Libra an air Sign?

I wouldn't take it as a "oh she's interested" but I wouldn't rule that out either.

I'll vote for she's flirting with you. But don't assume that means she likes you and wants to date you. She could just be doing it to get your attention or peak your interest in her. But, of course it could be that she is interested in you.

My friend and I seem to have differing views on this. If a girl signs things with X's and O's, is it a sign of interest, or is it just a trait of bubblyness? I thought it was probably the latter, but she says it is the former.

Whoops sorry, I misread this. I think it generally does not mean interest. It might just be a habit or bubblyness.

I put x and o on texts and emails only to people I really do love. That is, my friends, my family, etc. If I actually like a guy and am just getting to know him, I would never put that lest it be misinterpreted. I'm thinking in your case it's just bubbly.

Btw, I just got back from Dr. Sketchy's an hour ago. Weird!

I've had guys do that to me and wondered whether it meant anything too but I think it depends on the person. Shy people like me wouldn't use the word 'hun' or put 'xx' - unless the guy gave us some signs first. However many girls do use 'xx' and 'hun' when writing/talking to ANYONE - male or female. Personally I'm not keen on it, I think sometimes it can come accross as too fake if you do it to everyone. I always think it's weird when another girl calls me 'hun' when we're not that friendly. But I suppose some people are more outgoing. So I guess it just depends on the person. It's a shame - I think if 'xx' or 'xo' was used more sparingly then maybe we'd be able to figure out a little bit easier if someone WAS interested.

I would never sign ANYTHING with "hugs and kisses" unless I was a) In a romantic relationship with someone or b) joking around with a good friend. I'm a reserved sort of person when it comes to mushiness, so I don't generally even sign things "love" unless it's one of my parents, my sister, or my best friend, even though I DO love most of my friends very much.

It really depends on the girl. If she's generally a very friendly, effusive person, the "hugs and kisses" and terms of endearment are probably her just being friendly. If she's a more reserved person, they might be an expression of real feelings.

It really depends on the girl. If she's generally a very friendly, effusive person, the "hugs and kisses" and terms of endearment are probably her just being friendly. If she's a more reserved person, they might be an expression of real feelings.

Ok, what if she does burlesque theatre?

Archived