One minute im interested the next im not

rusty_boi
5 Signs of A Strong Friendship – ...
5 Signs of A Strong Friendship – Spotting A True Friend

I recently started speaking with some friends of mine who i kind of lost contact with, i will admit i had an ulterior motive being i wanted to ask one of them out.

Here is some background we all met because my best friend at the time was going out with this girl named maria, now we ended all hanging out alot and became one big group of friends. Everyone in the group was in a couple except for me and this girl named sarah. People would always try push us together, but i was always only 50-50 on her so i didnt persue anything with her. We had one drunken night of i guess you could call it foreplay in a bathroom. Its funny because people always said "you two will end up going out one day". When our night of passion was brought up in conversation by maria yesterday she said after "sorry to make it awkward" and me and sarah both said "no, its not awkward".

So on our 2nd catch up yesterday (maria,myself and sarah) we were all talking and i was trying to work out if i should persue something with her, one minute im not that into her and 5 minutes later im 100% wanting to ask her out. She was telling me about this guy she had a crush on who she hooked up with and stuff, and i wasnt even jealous. But by the end of the night i was 100% on her.... until i woke up today and im back to 50-50. Its almost as if when she isnt around i loose interest but when she is with me im into her again.

She was telling me she goes for guys with personality and doesnt care about looks, and that its a big deal for her to like this guy. Because well a thing about her is she doesnt get interested in many people and doesnt really show interest to any guy she likes.

Now im not in the least worried about the competition with this other guy, because im confident enough of getting her. I just dont really know if i should. Im kind of stuck because if i wait and see how i feel then this other guy could take her from me. And if i act now then i could go cold on her and take away a potential relationship from her.

I agree. Perhaps it is her body chemistry that is so alluring or her ability to be selective. There is nothing like meeting someone picky that actually likes you. I suggest making a list of things you really desire in a significant other and see how she stacks up. Don't play with this girl...I'm sure there is a good reason why she is so selective and it is not worth hurting her feelings or your friendships.

Sounds like she's not someone you'd normally go for, but being as you've been alone for a while your standards are dropping. If you do end up getting together with her, you'd probably come to your senses & break up fairly quickly.

I'd say go for it, get her out of your system, then move on with your life.

Archived