Did I make her orgasm?

abbeyroad

my first post here.

she doesnt really like to finger herself very much (she rarely does), so i dont think she ever reached orgasm fingering herself.

im the first person shes had sex with, and she doesnt like oral very much either and always wants me to penetrate her instead.

last night, after penetration (which she enjoyed a lot), she was still horny and wanted me to finger her. So i fingered her pretty roughly (with three fingers in), she was moaning pretty hard, and suddenly massive amount of liquid came out and landed everywhere... after that, i could feel her vagina contracted a lot, and she told me she didnt feel horny anymore.

is it a sign that she had an orgasm? she said it felt great and different. but she's never had orgasm so she doesnt know what one feels like...

sounds like it.

though don't make sex always about her getting off. if you read in other threads about mistakes guys make is that sometimes they ask "are you close" "did you cum yet" but if all both of you try to do is cum her likliness to cum goes wayyyy down.

do not make her orgasm (or yours) the sole goal of sex.

she will know if she orgasms, won't she, since it's like the most amazing feeling of euphoria and delight in the world and after you feel really really released and relaxed... how could she not know?

the huge amount of liquid is from stimulating the G spot, it can happen with or without a complete orgasm (sometimes you feel like you didn,t quite orgasm, like a more difuse one... anyway that's my experience.). just so you know it doesn't have to be female ejaculation in order for her to orgasm.

Archived