What is your vision of love?

Aschleigh

I have this vision of true love as a love that pierces right through a person. It sends out a wave from deep within and goes right to and then through the other person. It eminates from one soul and goes through the other person's personality, their layers right to their soul.

It isn't a possesion, like it doesn't belong to one person. It starts in the "soul" realm, or another place entirely and moves through me toward certain people, places, concepts, etc.. It isn't mine to keep. I let it move through me, express through me. And in that way it is me.

It also is dangerous and radical because it doesn't even know about personality and this-worldly things. It isn't marriage. It will bring up all that is not love around it. It is more than this life, it transcends death and time and space. And it is the most powerful force on this earth. It powers evolution. It is what everything is ultimately made of. It is all there is.

What is your vision of Love?

That is lovely, but it doesn't sit right with me because of the way it perceives love as something external to the person which acts on the person.

I perceive love as something created within. Just like new life is created within.

Because it's created within, each love is specific and different. Your love for the person you love is different to their love for you.

I think all love is "true" at its conception and then gets spoilt by the choices we make.

That is lovely, but it doesn't sit right with me because of the way it perceives love as something external to the person which acts on the person.

I perceive love as something created within. Just like new life is created within.

Because it's created within, each love is specific and different. Your love for the person you love is different to their love for you.

I think all love is "true" at its conception and then gets spoilt by the choices we make.

I believe in a soul. Or something that stays with us from life time to life time. So this love comes from within because it is us and it comes from with out because it comes from the source or where souls come from or God or whatever idea of a higher power it.

Also , life is created from within from a biological sense, but where does the "idea" the spark of life come from? I believe we are vesals for life to come through but it is not totally us that creates life. ( I am talking on a metaphsical level. Not just the egg and sperm level of life creation)

I have found that when I feel love for anyone it is often time very similar. Being in love is similar from person to person. Each person is unique but we overlap a lot. Even being in love with my boyfriend trasnlates to the same stuff as loving my nephew sometimes, I want them to take a jacket when we are out so they don't get cold. I do a lot of care taking for anyone I love. Love is love pretty much accross the board. It manifests in unique ways but it is still the same substance I find.

Archived