10 Minute Trainer-Has anyone tried it?

I don't usually get sucked into infomercials, but I'm thinking of ordering this.

It's put together by Tony Horton, the same guy that did P90 X which my son says is supposed to be very good. I'm not expecting a six pack, but would like to tone up and build a bit of muscle. Has anyone tried it and what were the results?

dont waste your money. do crossfit if anything.

its basically the same thing (someone say rip-off??) and its completely free.

you just visit the website each workout day and do the WOD.

i saw results in a week. typically the workouts run from 2 minutes to 1hr 1/2 (10k run)

but generally stays in the 10-20 minute range.

I don't usually get sucked into infomercials, but I'm thinking of ordering this.

It's put together by Tony Horton, the same guy that did P90 X which my son says is supposed to be very good. I'm not expecting a six pack, but would like to tone up and build a bit of muscle. Has anyone tried it and what were the results?

p90 is killer....I don't know boit 10 min trainer....But p90 is no joke.

Thanks for the quick responses everyone

The whole thing with the 10 Minute Trainer that's supposed to be good is that the exercising are "stacked" so you're working out several areas at a time. Hermudders, I'm glad to hear it worked for your friend so I might spend the eighty bucks and try it. The testimonials on the informercial and on the website are pretty convincing and Tony Horton seems to have some good credentials. ED...I'll check out crossfit as well.

I'm kind of lazy when it comes to any exercise other than walking or the occassional bike ride or yoga session, but I figure I can force myself to do 10 minutes once or twice a day. Maybe I'll actually start to like it after awhile and aside from toning up, it will probably be good for my overall health.

I think I'll go to the "As Seen of TV" store at my mall tonight and see if they have it!

If you're looking at testimonials, go to places other than the direct website to see what others are saying. Typically with the direct website, the entries are heavily moderated to keep it biased to the product so it looks as though everyone who has tried it loves it, when in reality they're very likely getting rid of entries that don't have good things to say. They need to sell, afterall. So do a google search of the product to see what people are actually saying.

(I learned this trick with the ShamWow...the website had "customers" who said all good things but on further research I found people actually thought that product was the biggest rip off ever).

But my friend said the 10 minute trainer videos were totally worth it so I'd try it too if I had the money.

Archived