Not my will

psychoanalytical
What To Do If They Cheat - Do this ...
What To Do If They Cheat - Do this First

Would you believe this to be true?

Not my will; his will.

Just been really unlucky with girls lately... one girl is really confusing - leading ppl on (incl. me) and purposefully or not making guys compete for her - which made me want to back off. Another girl is nice but has a boyfriend (who is a douchebag - gets uncomfortable with me even talking to her - which makes me wonder).

But i suppose with relationships what will be will be right?

Just been really unlucky with girls lately...

So what? Happens to everyone.

one girl is really confusing - leading ppl on (incl. me) and purposefully or not making guys compete for her

Sounds like an attention seeker. Cut all ties with her. She's not worth your time.

Another girl is nice but has a boyfriend (who is a douchebag - gets uncomfortable with me even talking to her - which makes me wonder).

Stay away from another men's girl.

There are 3 billion women on earth. Someone will be there

I'm still working on my first billion ;-)

Sounds like an attention seeker. Cut all ties with her. She's not worth your time.

Seconding this. The worst thing you can do is let yourself be led on and used. Unless you enjoy pain, in which case you should just stand in the street with a sign around your neck saying "$50 per punch to the face". At least then you'll be making money and getting off from your pain.

Would you believe this to be true?

Not my will; his will.

Just been really unlucky with girls lately... one girl is really confusing - leading ppl on (incl. me) and purposefully or not making guys compete for her - which made me want to back off. Another girl is nice but has a boyfriend (who is a douchebag - gets uncomfortable with me even talking to her - which makes me wonder).

But i suppose with relationships what will be will be right?

No. People get together because they get together. They stay together because they both work at it.

There is no fate. And if there is a God, he's not up there making sure your life works out. I imagine he has bigger fish to fry.

You make your own way in life. Get to it.

Advice:

1.) Leave the girl who has a boyfirend alone.

2.) Stop competing for some chick's effection. Show her you're the best out there, and then leave her the hell alone. Make her meet you halfway. No relationship can ever work if one person does all the work.

Archived