omg omg omg!

Ideal
All I Ever Wanted Was to Love You
All I Ever Wanted Was to Love You

OMG.

I've been dreaming about this day for sooo long. My ex said he wants to get back to what we were and he doesn't know why he ever let me go. Idk what to think or say or feel. It's been 9 months since we broke up, it's been so long. I know I love him still, but it's just that I have thoughts about whether or not I can forgive him for all he put me through. He's had 2 relationships since me and I've had a fling. He's not a bad guy, he's a really good guy. No matter how much I wanted to hate him for breaking my heart I never really could because I knew he was a good and nice guy. I always had a feeling deep down that he still cared for me, and I guess I was right. Apart of me wants to give this another try and just start all over, like I guess there's no harm in trying, and if it doesn't work out again then I'll know for sure this isn't something I should wait around for anymore. Another part of me thinks it's been too long and my life has changed and I shouldn't go back to something in my past. I just don't know if it would be right to go back to the way things used to be. I never loved anybody like I loved him, but it's like it's been so long that I can't even remember what it was like. However, I do know that I always felt safe with him and it just felt so right to be with him.

Have any of you had this situation before, and what do you think of it?

what I should do!

please help, I'm desperate!

It's stated on here over and over and over again. If success is to come, there needs to be a clear understanding (on your part) as to why he has come back. You need to assess whether the problems still exist that brought on the break up and if you are both mature enough to have grown past the old relationship and have the time and energy to focus on building a new one together.

For me personally, at your age I would keep moving forward - you're still very young.

go in with the attitude, that he is been hurt inbetween and is going back to the one girl that really appreciated him.. this may not be what u want to hear. but if he is dead set, let him work. expect appologies and romance. and what were the reasons for the breakup?

Its been 9 months and you said you can't really remember how your old relationship was, so you stand a chance of being able to start afresh. If you want to give this another go, just make sure you learn from your past mistakes and don't make them again, otherwise your relationship will fall apart again. Keep caution up; if you broke up before it may happen again.

Nobody can make this decision for you, its only something you can say. Only advice I can really give is weigh your options and make sure this is the best thing for you; does the relationship stand a chance of working if you get back together? Have you or he changes? Is it what you want?

He broke up with me because he believed that I did not want to be with him as much as he wanted to be with me, so I thought it best to break it off. Even when he started dating again we had contact and he made it clear that he was not over me, so I figured it was just a matter of time before he wanted me back. I realize that he's coming back because his relationships failed, but idk...something feels different to me because he has been single for a few months now.

Its been 9 months and you said you can't really remember how your old relationship was, so you stand a chance of being able to start afresh. If you want to give this another go, just make sure you learn from your past mistakes and don't make them again, otherwise your relationship will fall apart again. Keep caution up; if you broke up before it may happen again.

Nobody can make this decision for you, its only something you can say. Only advice I can really give is weigh your options and make sure this is the best thing for you; does the relationship stand a chance of working if you get back together? Have you or he changes? Is it what you want?

I think we both have changed. We're both more mature now, and it feels like this is what he wants, and I know I want it too. Thank you, you are right. I can only make this decision. I think I shall give it another try, if I don't, I'll regret it for sure.

How about taking it slow? Just start out getting re-aquainted and see where it goes from there and if things are feeling good and you both have matured, go from there. I don't think you should rush into things. If my ex and I ever tried again, I'd want to really leave some space there at first to make sure we don't get back into old patterns.

How about taking it slow? Just start out getting re-aquainted and see where it goes from there and if things are feeling good and you both have matured, go from there. I don't think you should rush into things. If my ex and I ever tried again, I'd want to really leave some space there at first to make sure we don't get back into old patterns.

Hmmm, that's good advice. Thank you, I'll take that into consideration

Archived