My fiance packed a condom for bachelor party!

yeah. its really disheartening how bachelor parties seem to have become hotbeds for unfaithful activity. i would have never thought it was prevalent for strippers to do more with the customers.. and that often the customers were the grooms to be.

and once again for the other men at the party to keep it such a secret.

i'd be unnerved at the fact he didnt call back. i would also be unnerved about the condom.

The bad news is there is lots of social pressure for the guys to 'line up' and do it with the strippers. They ridicule each other and put them down if they don't.

And when there's lots of alcohol involved and peer pressure to 'be a man and do it', that can be a recipe for disaster.

I think oral sex at bachelor parties with strippers is unfortunately far more common than people know. I think it is better if they go to a strip club where they don't allow backroom sex to avoid that...

private bachelor parties away from the clubs have a really bad reputation for it. Many strippers will hook on the side for money, but there are strong laws about not doing it in the clubs themselves, so they have to do it outside the club on their own time.

• 1 month later...

Archived