Afraid to be yourself..

treehouse7888
How To Reinvent Yourself
How To Reinvent Yourself

i dont get why people try to change things and make it different or think something is better then something else..what you look like today, someone will look like tomorrow, what someone wears today, you will wear the next day, what friend you make today, someone will lose tomorrow...what goals you reached today, someone has reached it yesterday....the realization is that you should just accept it the way it is, things won't ever be different because life is the same today as it was yesterday and will be tomorrow, nothing ever changes, it started with the truth and will end with the truth.......

Measuring your own sense of happiness against others will always lead to disappointment. Being content and happy with who you are comes when you accept yourself for who you are and don't feel like you have to have what someone else has in order to do so.

maybe i should have explained it better.....

but my point was obviously people should just be themselves because nothing will ever be different or better then anyone else...etc.

..why would God make someone better then someone else when he looks at us equally? if you meet someone sooooooooo different from you, its probably because they are not being themselves, they are probably just pretending.you should never look at things from the outside because trust me if you saw the inside of things, you would be dancing on mountain tops laughing yourself out of this world because the truth is everyone is the same and will want the same things because we all came from the same place and that's it...everything is just a facade and repeats itself.... so explain to me how life changes and how do we learn from that...

Archived