what do i do?

BCC123

my ex is totally ignoring me and idk what to do. i was just talking to him saturday during the day, didnt bother him at all saturday night and yesterday (sunday) he just totally stopped responding to me. i sent him 100 texts, asking about tickets we have together and what i should do with them. i told him if hes done to not just do it this way to just say something but he wont? what the heck is his deal?

weve been talking and having a thing for a while now but now he is ignoring me and im afraid its my fault. whenever he doesnt respond i get mad and assume things and he was like it really bugs me brooke, blah blah blah we were having a conversation and he suddenly stopped talking to me. we just hung out wednesday, spent the whole night together, had sex and went to get food and he came over and showered and everything.

what is going on? if hes done why doesnt he just say something instead of ignore all my texts? should i try calling or should i leave it alone. we have tickets to go to a concert together may 22 and to see a comedian june 11. idk what do to with them!

100 text messages? Maybe, that's the reason why.

If he is ignoring you then let it be! Stop wasting your time and if I were you I'd invite someone else to the show. Your ex doesn't deserve it!

It seems like he is getting what he wants and you are not getting anything in return. Respect yourself hun. Walk away from this jerk!

Seriously, don't send him a message again. 100 messages is MORE then enough! He knows how to contact you so just sit this one out.

Be strong!

gee

I feel for you. This guy seems to be taking advantage of you. But you don't need to be treated so badly.

Take a really good friend instead, in short make your own plans for the gigs - excluding him! Your repeated efforts to contact him haven't gone unnoticed.

He's the one who will miss out not you.

lol it wasnt exactly 100, i was exaggerating, more like 10 haha

and hes not one to ignore me like this and im not one to let things go, i need closure and honestly i think its so childish he would just ignore me like this!

plus in march he was the one who said he wanted to go to dane cook with me, he asked ME to go! so i bought tickets. idk he just flipped like a switch...

yeah i get that but hes not a person to ignore someone, he would probably at least say leave me alone so id stop texting and he asked me to go to all these shows with him

either he just doesnt want to talk to me until these shows? maybe he still wants to go but right now he wants to ignore me for a week?

From my own experience, exes almost always give mixed signals and say things that they don't mean. He may tell you all sorts of things you want to here just to string you along, because you're still not together! And he doesn't come right out and say that he's made a terrible mistake and he wants you back and is willing to work hard to regain your trust.

I would just ignore him, and everything else he says or does from now on, and take someone else to the concert.

First sorry for you hurt hun. You do realize you are your own worst enemy though... don't you?

You're like the test case for what not to do when you've been dumped. You're obsessive (100 texts), too available, being used (sex, etc… , and basically just not getting on with your life.

HE asks you to the Dane Cook show and YOU buy the tickets... What The Fudge-icile?!?

Hun you were dumped. He’s hanging around because he gets what HE WANTS when HE WANTS it. There are no strings attached for him and no need for him to respond to you or be polite. Why?!? You’ll be squatting at his feet like a lost puppy. The whole not responding just feeds your obsession.

Quit doing this crap to yourself. Just stop. Quit calling, texting, and putting out. Go out and get a life, forget this guy.

Yeah… yeah… I know you love him. And the fact that he’s treating you like dirt and using you for his own sexual pleasure means nothing to you. You just can’t be without him. Trust me… in a few months you’ll wish you weren’t such a fool.

yeah i get that but hes not a person to ignore someone, he would probably at least say leave me alone so id stop texting and he asked me to go to all these shows with him

either he just doesnt want to talk to me until these shows? maybe he still wants to go but right now he wants to ignore me for a week?

from my experience, exes don't usually like to say upfront 'leave me alone.' i mean, some do, especially if it was a bad breakup. if you didn't do anything wrong (like cheat on him with his brother), i think he may feel a bit guilty just breaking up with you, and continues to talk to you so you don't think he's a total jerk. however, he's probably putting some space there so you start to move on. if he wants to talk to you, he knows how to reach you. that's my mantra. he knows how to find you, how to contact you, and all you have to do is sit back and relax. oh, and move on.

heres the story. we broke up over a year ago and we've been in LC for all of it except for a month and recently, back in january we started being exclusive with each other and having a thing and he tells me he wont find anyone else in college and stuff like that and hanging out almost everyday and recently it faded out to like once or twice a week but we still spent the night together and he still told me he loved me. he said it this just wednesday! i just cant get it why he cant say ONE word and respond back

PS I WAS EXAGGERATING ABOUT THE 100 TEXTS haha stop saying that im texting too much. lol

"You're like the test case for what not to do when you've been dumped. You're obsessive (100 texts), too available, being used (sex, etc… , and basically just not getting on with your life."

i was not JUST dumped. i didnt send 100 texts and im not always available for him. i have my own life and go out with my friends every day of the week and i have a ton of friends.

ok, so he is giving you mixed signals, for sure. what i would do is just hang back. if he wants to go to this show with you, he'll contact you and make sure you two are going together and whatnot. i wouldn't send a guy more than even 1 text. if he doesn't reply to that, i don't try again. maybe 2 if he is my boyfriend. but 10? no way. hang back, see what happens, if he steps up and makes an effort. if he doesn't, move on, and go to this show with some other guy!!!

good advice annie. i know thats exactly what i should be doing but i dont think im strong enough. i cant just let it go. last week he was just saying oh i cant just cut you out of my life, you've got a better chance than anyone else for staying in my life.

im moving from nebraska to california in a couple months and i just want to be with him before i move, but then my head tells me to stop talking to him because it will make it easier for me to be apart from him. i dont know what to do. i just wish he wouldnt be like this.

listen to your head. spend your time planning your move. you know, i am sure you have a ton of wonderful friends who are NOT giving you mixed messages. hang out with them. and maybe try to make some connections in california. what city are you moving to? look for fun things to do in the city and make new friends out there.

Focus on your move rather than on him. Did you pay for the tickets? If you paid for them and he hasn't yet reimbursed you then the tickets are yours and you can do with them as you wish. If he paid for them the I would give him a week to respond to you. If he doesn't respond then ask someone and ask them to pay for the ticket. Then you can give the money back to your ex..if he doesn't want it then you can split it with the friend you took so that you both end up with half price tickets.

Archived