Why Not?

thelost

There is nothing positive left in life anymore... my days are just a big problem it seems like now... I'm bored, bored of all the people, all the stupid things they do, bored of everyday life there is no point to it, the average person caught up in society makes me angry and physically ill sometimes... I'm not sure how I got this way, I used to love life I used to play sports and always hang out with friends constantly, it just seems like I've seen it all now, there is nothing new to do, no wonder in anything, just monotony... All I feel like doing is sleeping all day, infact I have only been awake 8 of the last 24 hours and I already feel tired again... I have no energy to do anything, there is nothing that interests me anymore I've seen it all... finals at my college are this week, they're going to be damn near impossible, I don't even want to try at them... I had so many things I wanted to do, but now I realize they are all almost impossible, and can and will never happen...

My family hates me, I have made like one good friend here all year at college, I don't talk to hardly anyone, I don't look good, I'm not always very nice to people, I get the feeling I scare people with just my average normal body language and facial expressions, even if I did make it through this week I'm going to have to move back home for the summer, with my dad, my only couple good friends are long gone from the town as well as the state... I feel really weak for wanting to die so bad, I mean there are millions and millions of people in the world doing much much worse than me I don't really understand it to this day... I just see no hope for any happiness left whatsoever though...

I want to die ok? so why not? because of the few people that care about me will be sad? because my 'luck' and life in general could durastically improve at any moment? Because it's a "sin"? These are not good enough reasons to keep living this boring depressing life I'm sorry... are there any other good reasons not to kill myself??

Its depression making you feel this way, nothing more nothing less. Go to the doctors get some therapy and/or meds, though meds dont work as well unless with therapy.

You make your own life, What plans did you have? Nothings impossible (I may eat my own words later but an example) I failed everything I tried, and I am failing my hairdressing, but I have got some good things come back at me, things I succeeded in, I'm a published poet, and even though It's highly unlikely I will finish my course, I have more plans, I've still learned alot.

And back to you, what are you studying. At your age (assuming) you do not know all there is to know, if your current life is boring you, do something outragous, not die, but just travel or move anything. Try your hardest in your finals, you may be surprised, pass, then look, you can get a job, or attempt to, no idea what the economy is like for you. Save money, make new friends.

Is there even one small thing that interests you?

Archived