So I'm the other man

MushroomGod

You know what I don't think I'm falling for her. If it's a fling then whatever, I'll keep the mindset that it is what it is.

Dude its nobodies business but yours/hers/and her SO... But the best Mindset is cut it off, cut it off now.. Do not go down this road, it will be more hell than cutting it off, trust me.

Also the longer it goes on for the worse its going to get for you, once her guilt sets in or she gets found out, she will drop you like a manhole, not to mention her SO wanting smash your head in.

Just tell her to leave you alone, and if anything you cutting her off will either make her make a choice or do what I guess she was always planning to do and drop you once she decides its enough. Just cut her off nicely and go NC.. If she turns up on your door step then you'll know

Please....just leave it, no mindsets, no chances...I can almost bet 100% you will be sorry if you don't and suffer all manner of non essential heart ache.

You know what I don't think I'm falling for her. If it's a fling then whatever, I'll keep the mindset that it is what it is.

This post and your first post totally conflict. You say she's got all these wonderful qualities you couldn't ask for anything better... blah blah blah we scream: leave, run, get out! And then you say nah, I don't like her anyways.

Riiiight.

This post and your first post totally conflict. You say she's got all these wonderful qualities you couldn't ask for anything better... blah blah blah we scream: leave, run, get out! And then you say nah, I don't like her anyways.

Riiiight.

Well I have had time to read responses and reflect about the situation. She's awesome but, not that awesome. I'll only have myself to blame if I get hurt.

Well I have had time to read responses and reflect about the situation. She's awesome but, not that awesome. I'll only have myself to blame if I get hurt.

True. She's not that awesome, not at all.

Why don't you save yourself the face now, and leave it as I was once the other guy... and not I AM the other guy...

No offense but you've gone from pining for her to now just settling which shows ambivalence towards not only her but to the fact she's married. You're willingly going to continue violating their marriage (just as much as she is violating it), not for love and not for some kind of reason that may seem understandable but just because the sex is good, right?

No offense but you've gone from pining for her to now just settling which shows ambivalence towards not only her but to the fact she's married. You're willingly going to continue violating their marriage (just as much as she is violating it), not for love and not for some kind of reason that may seem understandable but just because the sex is good, right?

She's not married and become not quite sure what I want. I'm not ready for a relationship with kids involved or not.

She's not married and become not quite sure what I want. I'm not ready for a relationship with kids involved or not.

I misspoke, so you're going into this willingly knowing you could irreparably damage a relationship and a family then. Whether ready or not what you're having is a relationship and soon enough kids will become involved when you're found out as well as their father.

So then doesn't it make sense to just walk away then?

You can find a cool girl, and have good sex without the gal being a mom, in a relationship with the baby's daddy.

I would not believe what she says. If she were unhappy in the relationship she would leave. She is staying for a reason. And in addition, it doesn't sound like you actually want a relationship with her. So I don't see the point in continuing.

The is infidelty on her part and very poor judgment on yours. This is no way to start a relationship. I don't care how big of a jerk he is, she is with him not you! The jerk thing is just an excuse cheaters use to make them selves feel better anyways.

Walk away and stay away from other guys girlfriends. If she ends it with him then maybe you might want to pursue something with her but don't be a choice. remember this: she has no problem cheating......

Lost

Archived