confused yet again...

cypha77
Talk To A Girl You Like - Horror St...
Talk To A Girl You Like - Horror Stories Reaction - Dating Stories Series - Darkpedia

im so confused with this girl ive taken an interest in, we both like almost the same things, reading, history etc etc so things seemed great, till i ask her to hang out

when i do she seems so eager to do it, and most of the time suggests on what we should do on a weekend or something, but when it comes to actually planning the outing, she never answers her phone just to confirm or talk about it. she simply doesnt communicate over the phone at all its as if she ignores all my messages and phone calls. i dont bother asking what happened though because at first i meant to take it as a hint or something. but it seems to be going on and on. everytime i say "cool il call you, just to confirm stuff" and she saysyea okay (enthusiasically), it always ends up being the same thing. phone calls/messages ignored.

what is going on !? is she leading me on or something? i really dont know.... but we get along great 0.o

Dude, I feel your pain. I've been having the same problems lately - only it's with a girl I already dated a long time ago.

I asked about my situation, which I feel is similar to yours. The response I got was a resounding "she's just not that into you". When a woman is interested - she will make it easy for you to spend time with her...so the resultant (and obvious) answer to what you're going through is that she is simply not as into you as you are into her. And you're going to pull your hair out trying to figure her out, but you're not going to be able to because you are playing HER game. She has you right where she wants you...

Don't believe me? You don't have to. It will all come together later when you figure this exact thing out for yourself. Just like I am having to do at this exact time - trying to get my head out of my backside and realize that people that are saying 'dude, she's not into you!' are actually right - it's just that I can't see it because I have the blinders on, because she has me 'charmed' lol

Both you and I are on the same page - we're both interested in women that aren't as interested in us as we are them.

have you ever met in person or spoken over the phone? i wonder if 'she' is really a 'he?' some people play games and like to pretend they are someone they are not.

if you have indeed confirmed she is a woman, then yeah, she's not interested. when i am doing online dating, i definitely want to get to the meeting in person stage as quickly as possible.

Archived