My ex and I are talking again...

Lieutenant Dan

What do you mean he is talking about the past? How long were you two together? Who broke up with who, and for what were the reason(s)? How old are you two? How long did you two not spoken to each other until recently? Is he with someone new now? Are you with someone new now?

You're talking as friends or more serious? What brought upon the talking? Are you sure you're ready for this step?

It's best to take it easy and keep it to maybe 1 casual meeting per week. After a couple of those, you could try going somewhere fun/exciting, which will allow him to psychologically assoicate you with fun and exciting. Then maybe go from there. It all really depends on who broke up with who, why, for how long, and why feelings may be different this time around.

What do you mean he is talking about the past? How long were you two together? Who broke up with who, and for what were the reason(s)? How old are you two? How long did you two not spoken to each other until recently? Is he with someone new now? Are you with someone new now?

He was talking about things that happened while we were together. We were together for over 2 years. He broke up with me almost 2 months ago, over a fight that we had (which was our first fight, ever). He's 19, I'm 18. We didn't speak for a good 20 something days. He isn't with anyone, I've been "casually dating".

If I recall, you are dating someone new and wanted to broadcast it on Facebook. If so, you are being incredibly unfair to this new guy. Think about how you would feel if some guy used you to get back with her ex.

Actually, we ended that. So.. not using him. I started talking to my ex AFTER me and the other guy decided it wasn't working.

How To Say Goodbye To The Past And ...
How To Say Goodbye To The Past And Make A Fresh Start

Archived