This what my ex said confused she is

sfits
Dream about your ex
Dream about your ex

going out with girlfriend/ex for 5 yrs im 30 she is 23

When my ex left 8 weeks ago before she broke up with me she said i think i want to break up with you,i think i dont love you,im confused,then she said i hope i made the right choice cause if i didnt i know ill have lost you forever,then she said but i still want to be friends i said no i want more i cant be friends,she said but i want to be friends. then she text me the other day to meet for dinner to be friends only!!

Now im confused

She needs to deal with the consequences of her decision so tell her that being friends with her is not in your best interests. If she wants to get back together you will certainly consider that if you are available but that is all.

Like DN said, you need to disappear for a while so she can come to grips with her decision and so that you can do the same. Ex's like to keep their hooks in you once you break up for emotional support - the more of it you give them, the easier it is for them to walk away.

Fade away for a while. You said you wanted more and couldn't be just friends with her - stick to that. She may come around later, or she may not. Either way, you'll have some time to get better in the process without her calling, emailing and visiting you as 'friends', which will just make it take longer for you to get over her.

Archived