question for guys about orgasms

cherriecheek

the other night i was going down on the guy i've been dating for about 2.5 months. he said it was the best orgasm hes ever had after i finished.

guys, if you say that, is there truth to that or is that more of an "in the moment" type thing.

also, if you're dating a girl that gives you really good orgasms do you get intimated or does that make her more attractive??

If I said something like that, I would mean it. If it sounded sincere, he may have meant it. I definitely don't get intimidated by a girl who could give me really good orgasms. I'd be really excited by that because most women I date haven't been interested in going all the way with oral sex or taking control enough to give an orgasm directly by any means. It would definitely add to the attraction.

Sometimes you girls just fall into a rhythm that is just right for us guys. Sometimes my ex would do it just right, and after she was done I would ask her to do the same way next time. And of course next time she would totally fub it up. Just saying, don't beat your head(or his) over it if you don't do it perfect every time.

Well I would take a logical approach. I'm not saying your boyfriend lies to you all the time, but guys tend to tell girls what they want to hear, and it increases exponentially the longer they go without sex. So inversely, he should be the most honest right after he climaxes. There is no good reason to lie.

defianatly in the moment.. it may have been a while since its been that good. but... i cant remember all the best orgasmns iv had.. i know every time it hits a high level.. and it hasnt been that good in a while. then ill say thats the best..

but yeah, at least he tells you when ur hitting a really high standard.. or hes just plain lying? - option 1 more likely.

I've been told that by every guy I've given head to. I'm sure they all enjoyed it (it seemed like it), but I seriously doubt I was the best. I can't even deep throat. I think they just wanted to build me up so that I'd do it again.

Not sure about your boyfriend though. He could be telling the truth.

I think it is somewhat in the moment. There are probably very few guys that remember how intense all their orgasms have been. However, I don't think he is necessarily lying or telling you what he thinks you would want to hear. It could've just felt signficantly better than previous, recent orgasms which could cause him to think it was the best.

• 2 weeks later...
I would take it as something that was said in the moment. If he mentions it much later after the session has occurred then the statement would seem to be believable.

Is it true?

Cos I was with a guy for a weekend, he lives quite far from me so we spent the weekend together. Had sex all through the weekend, he came about 10 times in the two days. The last night before I was due to go back home, we had sex. He came and then I came 2 secs later. He was still inside me so it was quite intense experience for us both. It was the first time a guy had made me cum while he was still inside me. We cuddled after that and had sex again an hour later... wasn't as intense as the last one though. We stayed up, lying in bed, chatting for an hour after that and he said to me, and I quote "hands down the best sex I've ever had". Now I wasn't too sure cos he has had about 15 partners while I've only had two including him. That said though, I taught him two new things when I was over that weekend.

He said to me 2 days later that while he was talking to his flatmate about us, he told her (yes, its a girl and its a girl he used to be f.buddies with) that the sex was great. Apt she said back to him, oh well is that cos you like her so much? He said to her, no, the sex really was great.

I'm worried now that if he has these high expectations for the next time I see him I won't be able to live up with it. And I reckon I'll have my period when I go over. Will he go off me or what? He knows that I might be on and he says it doesn't matter and he's not with me just for sex but then at times he brings up about how he can't wait to have sex with me again.

Am I thinking too much or what?

the other night i was going down on the guy i've been dating for about 2.5 months. he said it was the best orgasm hes ever had after i finished.

guys, if you say that, is there truth to that or is that more of an "in the moment" type thing.

also, if you're dating a girl that gives you really good orgasms do you get intimated or does that make her more attractive??

Men don't lie about their orgasms, we don't need to.

Why do you care if it was the best ever? That's what he was feeling so that's what he said.

No it does not make her more attractive, but having a good sexual connection might.

Archived