When I was around seventeen, I used to hang around with some people who turned out to be a negative influence on my life, and on society. Some of them have now gone to prison.

I detached from the group, worked hard, and now I am in college (uni). I have not spoken to them in some time, but I received a random message on MSN from one of the most unstable members of the group. He sent a message calling me a

'Little * * * * * '

'Your just a little * * * * * I know where you live'

Which I took to be very threatening. I am mainly worried about my family, who have suffered much and are very old now, and sincerely do not need any more problems. At the same time I don't know how seriously to take this.

Just ignore it. I understand where your coming from. I used to be caught up in the lifestyle until my son was born. Honestly he probably saved my life. By the time I was 16 I had already been stabbed 3 times shot at a couple of times. I still see some of the people I used to kick it with, and yeah its different but they all let it be, cause they know damn well, although I am a family man, I can still get em up. My biggest concern is someone from the old neighborhood getting jealous and playing a little kick door, running up in my house with my family there. I might have been savage as a youngster, but they don't even want to see me as a father protecting my family. Thats a whole nother level! Anyway, like I said, ignore it. Nothing will probably come of it, but it is still a good idea to stay aware, couldn't hurt.

Archived