Dreams... every freaking night.

For the past week I've been having the same reoccurring dream about my ex, which is odd because I wasn't having dreams before, and now a month and a half later I am. But anyway, every single night for the past week I have this dream where my ex gets a new girlfriend, we end up having this big talk and decided that we miss each other and get back together. And every morning I wake up feeling like crap. For the past few days it's only been bothering me for a bit in the morning, but before it was ruining my whole day. I don't know how to make it stop, but I'm really getting afraid of sleeping now. It's like this horrible taunting, I want that to happen, I want to get back with him, but it won't happen Last week I kept asking for some premonition, and this is what I get?! Thanks a lot higher beings! lol

Is there anything I can do to stop this madness?

Your stuck in a dream loop. Because its upsetting you its remaining in your subconscious all day and returning at night.

Its like when your a child and you have a nightmare that happens over and over. You get into the routine of feeling fear before sleep or whatever and so it comes back every night, like the boogyman.

Not sure Im making sense do you get what Im saying?

Our minds have a fantastic way of punishing us.

Sometimes it helps if you read a book or watch a film you have to really concentrate on before going to sleep?

Your stuck in a dream loop. Because its upsetting you its remaining in your subconscious all day and returning at night.

Its like when your a child and you have a nightmare that happens over and over. You get into the routine of feeling fear before sleep or whatever and so it comes back every night, like the boogyman.

Not sure Im making sense do you get what Im saying?

Our minds have a fantastic way of punishing us.

Sometimes it helps if you read a book or watch a film you have to really concentrate on before going to sleep?

Hmm, makes sense. I've been doing my math homework before bed, but no luck. It's odd though, because I'm not afraid of it happening when I go to bed, I usually don't even think about it. About half way through the day it slips my mind and I stop thinking/worrying about it.

Dream about your ex
Dream about your ex

Archived