Adding an interest as a facebook friend

wazza

I've been reffing a week long competition between buildings at my college, and met a girl the other day through it. Unless I'm being over presumptuous, I think this girl has been checking me out during this time. I actually got to talking to her the other day, and she seemed interested in me. Today I was bored and considered friending her on facebook, but didn't want to seem stalkerish or too interested in her. If I'm gonna pursue this girl for any purposes should I wait til we've flirted more before I add her as a facebook friend, or will I not hurt my chances by adding her now after one chat?

ps. her name is very unique, so it doesn't take a whole lot of searching to find her, which makes it less stalkerish to add her.

I do this. People have different theories. I just go ahead and friend the person so I can see if I can find out more about them from their profile and I also think they might like things in my profile. I don't think about it too much. If things get awkward later on down the line, you can always delete them from your friend list and presto you never have to see any of their updates again!

Archived