Will i ever get over this?

It's been well over a year now since my ex broke up with me, about 15 months i think now.....

Basically, i'm on day 22 of nc but i feel very close to breaking it. I don't think i will, i owe it to myself to AT LEAST complete the 30 day challenge, but i still think about her so much, every day and i feel right now i'm never going to get over her, or meet anyone i connected so well with.

I think i'm posting this to keep my hands busy and not contact her lol!!

But i really do miss her, alot. It's my birthday in a month and i know she will buy me a gift (we're still on good terms) I'm slightly concerned this will kinda set me back. I am healing, but i know i'm still in love with her.

Maybe i wont be over her until the next one comes along?... certaintly in the past few days though i have been struggling with NC.... but i need to keep at it, FOR ME!

Support welcome...

Resist...seeing the ex on a regular basis only hurts you more...I didn't see my ex for 10 months and just seeing her on the street, not talking, not making eye-contact, just seeing her made me crazy...

I can't imagine if I felt that all the time because I hadn't shut her out early.

Yeah... hang in there with the "friendship" thing. See where your at in another 15 months.

Come on bud... Why don't you just give it a clean break for 4-6 months? That'll allow you to move on and hopfully meet someone else. Then... if that friendship is important at that time you can pursue it then.

Starting Over In a Relationship - B...
Starting Over In a Relationship - Beginners Guide

Archived