Shame on you if you fool me once. Shame on me if you fool me twice.. THIS IS Exacatly what happened.

Massari

A little Background on how i know this girl she is 18. She was a waitress at this coffee shop she is a friend of my best friend, i never saw her before. So in the coffee shop we start talking and found out she is a friend of him. I am a dj so I gave her my card. My sister is with us too. when we left my sister left her jacket there so this girl called me and this is how we start talking.

This is back in January. we start talking more and one day I get this text message from her that she is diagnosed with brain tumor, she is only 18. I am the only guy who knows about this. we go out for coffee and talk. she forgets about all this. we talk more and more as days passed by. and I kinda like her and I did tell her that but she wasn't in a sitiuation to be dating. we talked about 2 - 3 times a week. She sent me a message " I missed u" but i couldn't see her that night. so the next day i messaged her to see if she wants to see me she was busy. next day she disappears for 3 months almost. till now.

2 weeks ago she messaged me saying that she is sorry that she disappeared like this and that she was in a situation that she couldn't see anyone. I heard from a friend that this girl talked behind my back also saying that she is messing around with me and so on, I tend to let that go knowing that she does kimo and maybe not stable. and perhaps the friend could be lying. so we start talking again and this time she is making more obvious comments that she likes me. we even talked 3 nights ago about if there is anything between us and that maybe we should take it slow. We talked everynight before sleep.. and in the morning when we woke up.

She is not at school and doesn't have a job, I however go to school and work. everyday from 5 - 9 PM work and before that is school . so as a result very busy but I still make time to see her. back in Jan she said something that really made me upset, she wanted me to pick her up from somewhere and take her somewhere i had only 30 min to get to work so I said I couldn't. she got very upset and made a comment about me being cheap or something. I didn't talke to her for a week after that and she came and apologized to me since i did so much for her, every time i could I went to see her and all.

So this time when she came back I put all these things behind. so anyhow we talked about us and all up until last night where she was out with few friends and didn't really contacted me. I did sent her a couple texts. and she slowly ignored me till she just never called me back.. deleted me from facebook and basically disappeared again.

Now obviously I was upset, i don't know if I did anything or she is just not normal. I thought she closed her facebook but no she blocked me cause i asked my friend to see if she has it and yeah she does. I guess I will erase her and act like she never existed. i don't know why I am dealing with this so hard its not like we were a couple or anything yet.

Thank you for reading this,

Thankfully you only 'kinda like' her, I hope! Your idea to act like she never existed is a great one. Seeing as you and her havent got very involved up till now,and seeing as the involvement you've had has already been messing you around, there wouldn't be any point in letting yourself in for more of the same treatment. I think you probably know deep down that theres something not right with her. Sounds like you have enough on your mind without the added stress of trying to get anywhere with that girl. She might not even really have a brain tumor. I hope you get out of this, definitely. All the best,

offplanet

Thankfully you only 'kinda like' her, I hope! Your idea to act like she never existed is a great one. Seeing as you and her havent got very involved up till now,and seeing as the involvement you've had has already been messing you around, there wouldn't be any point in letting yourself in for more of the same treatment. I think you probably know deep down that theres something not right with her. Sounds like you have enough on your mind without the added stress of trying to get anywhere with that girl. She might not even really have a brain tumor. I hope you get out of this, definitely. All the best,

offplanet

Thank you.. your words are really calming. I have exams this week , i have enough on my mind as you said. Yes i did thought maybe this brain tumor that she said is just something to make me be around her or something. i don't knowWWWW

I'd forget her. I don't know the girl, but I have a strong feeling the brain tumor thing is not true

today was really good I didn't think much about her..and yes i did think about the tumor being not true.. maybe it is .. maybe its not. who knows.

update:

so she texted me again 2 nights ago out of the blue:

"One saying are you working tomorrow?"

I didn't answer her. then 20 min after i get this long essay again :

"why aren't you answering me? are yo upset?, You should be upset I am not denying the fact that what i did was wrong, just wanted to see if you are available tomorrow to come and see you and talk to you that's all. i know you probably think that i am a kid and that i don't know what i want but you should understand my situation, again i know what i did was wrong and I don't want to justify it. i wish you weren't so sweet and caring and kind so I wouldn't want to messages you now, i wanted to say so much and it's just so hard and i forgot everything" (this is translated from Farsi to English lol)

4 hours later i sent her a text simply this

"what do you want to say"

she replies

"nothing"

and that was it. I didn't send her anything else and she didn't say anything after that either.

what the heck is going on here!?!

i think i handled it pretty well though!

any opinions on what might be going on here is very welcome!

thank you

again, forget her.

yep! i have just wanted to maybe clarify why she is doing this !

right now i am actually in the process of buying a car so I am busy/excited i did heard from my friends that she is a gold digger and they car that I am getting is a 2004 BMW 330Ci so the news could have gotten to her ears and that's whys she is messaging me again! who knows

whether she is lying about it or not, this woman is toying with your head bad. when you cut her off she comes crawling back because she knows your a nice guy and would be there for her but she has done this to you too many times for you to see that enough is enough. Dont talk to her anymore. If she contacts you and you want to get in one last closing statement you can tell her, "look, i understand your situation and i really feel for you but at the same time you are so hot and cold that im not willing to deal with it anymore. I really wish you the best and hope everything gets better with you". and leave it at that!

• 5 weeks later...

SO she came back againn.. and this time I made myself clear .. Started with her asking me if I hate her. i said no i don't i just want you be honest with me. well to make the story short we together now and seems to be ok so far, I am watching out still./

SO she came back againn.. and this time I made myself clear .. Started with her asking me if I hate her. i said no i don't i just want you be honest with me. well to make the story short we together now and seems to be ok so far, I am watching out still./

well well then. Made yourself clear about what? Looks like you're together, which means you'll tolerate her BS. Well have fun with this one. I'm sure we'll see a lot of threads form you on this chick in the future. Do you go with her to get chemo and radiation for her brain tumor?

well well then. Made yourself clear about what? Looks like you're together, which means you'll tolerate her BS. Well have fun with this one. I'm sure we'll see a lot of threads form you on this chick in the future. Do you go with her to get chemo and radiation for her brain tumor?

I second this last question: Are you sure she has a tumor? The answer to that question is VERY important. Anyone who would lie about having cancer is a person who lacks any integrity whatsoever, and you should run like the wind away from anyone who would do that.

To reiterate Scorpion Fury's question: Has she included you in on her doctor appointments/treatments? Is she having surgery? Has she discussed the "tumor" with you further? I really hope you have verified that her story is true. If it is, you should know without even having to ask her, really -- it should be obvious. I have a friend who is facing a medical issue right now (not something as serious as cancer), but I know for a fact he is because I've been to the doctor with him, but even if I hadn't, I've seen his calendar, which has his appointments on it, he has talked extensively with me about his condition, AND he's mentioned the names of specific doctors, procedures he's had, etc. If she indeed has a brain tumor, she'd be talking about it A LOT, and she'd be leaning on you for moral support.

Please be sure that she is trustworthy before you get too involved with her.

Her cancer is real.. yes. But things ended last night and hopefully this time for good. She said .. She can't do it anymore. She called herself a b for waisting my time and that she is sorry that she can't have me in her life. She was pressuring herself for liking me and of course if the feelings isn't there you can't force it.. she said she is not relationship girl and she is sorry that she came again she promissed she won't.. she said sorry for being a b and that i she is attracted to THINGS and not Humans. she said there is no one in her life and the person who is happy with is me (herself). she said i couldn't play this anymore and i hate myself for this, i didn't want to hurt you anymore, i always tell my friend let him breakup with you but in this case you are a good guy and i don't want to hurt you anymore then I already did.

honestly this was the most honest thing i heard from this girl so far. so now its the morning after and I am ok.. been better before though but I think I am learning the curve for not getting attached to anyone and let them go quicky. i have other things to worry about.. work school and i am purchasing a car this friday so i need to worry about these and not this kid anymore.

PS I PROMISSED MY SELF IF SHE COMES BACK AGAIN DON'T start anything with her.. i know she'll come back but i had it with her.. enough. She is not a bad person and i care about her i just can't care like i did before simply because i end up getting hurt its not fair to me. I am not a bad person to be like a door mate for her to come in whenever she feels like it.

Archived