Someone please explain this to me

HPete

I had a crush on a girl at work and after a while of soul searching I finally asked her out and got rejected. I'm pretty much an average guy so I'm used to getting turned down ,but what was new for was she said she didn't date short guys (I'm 5'9 a little shorter than average, but she's only around 5'3) So ok I guess it's time to move on end of the story. Then a few days ago she was angry she told me the guy that she had a crush on had rejected her and she found out it was because she didn't have large enough breasts. The irony was totally lost on her she went on and on about what a superficial jerk he is and how could anyone use something so stupid to determine some ones worth. I literally didn't say a word to her just stared at her with a confused look on my face. It got me thinking I've looked at dating sites and a lot of women on them say do not reply if your under 6 feet tall. Ok fine your looking for something you specifically want that's why you put it in the ad I get it, but at the same time if a guy put only D-cups apply I bet the same women would be outraged and disgusted. I don't know maybe I'm wrong, but I see a little hypocrisy in that.

crush on had rejected her and she found out it was because she didn't have large enough breasts. The irony was totally lost on her she went on and on about what a superficial jerk he is

Ahhh! My man, women do not see double standards like we men do. They have NO use for consistency or congruent thought and behavior unless it is beneficial to them or serves their wants or whims.

Holding behavior to consistent standards is a male concept.

She would not be able to grasp her hypocrisy or her shallowness - because she is consumed by her ego needs, and the anger that she feels by being rejected because of her perceived physical shortcomings.

THis woman belongs to that larger group of women who would rather be thought of as brainless retards than be rejected as physically unattractive.

Ahhh! My man, women do not see double standards like we men do. They have NO use for consistency or congruent thought and behavior unless it is beneficial to them or serves their wants or whims.

Yeeeeah, and that doesn't read as totally sexist at all.

Maybe you should go read a book. You know, one published after the Victorian period.

Yeeeeah, and that doesn't read as totally sexist at all.

Maybe you should go read a book. You know, one published after the Victorian period.

I agree that I fit the popular definition of 'sexist". I also am aware that making any public statements about womens' behavior which are uncomfortable for you to face will be met with some cheap attempts at shaming the writer.. hence the "sexist " jibe.

"Shaming " is a favorite feminazi tactic.

I agree that I fit the popular definition of 'sexist". I also am aware that making any public statements about womens' behavior which are uncomfortable for you to face will be met with some cheap attempts at shaming the writer.. hence the "sexist " jibe.

Applause!!!!!

Correction: Making bigoted statements about an entire gender or group will not be tolerated by strong minded individuals.

If shaming makes somebody a feminazi then you fit the bill my friend.

Secondly, for somebody who likes to use quotations so much, I would learn how to press the shift key.

Quick update: Originally I planned on not saying anything to her about the subject and just letting it die, but today she was prancing around work playing the victim trying to get sympathy (I guess her pride was hurt and she's trying to build her confidence up) after about 20 minutes of listening to it I told her I had empathy for her but had NO sympathy for her and brought up the whole height issue. She educated me that not dating due to height isn't being superficial it's just a dating preference. She claimed the reason not dating someone due to breast size is superficial because your focusing purely on a sexual motive. I tried explaining to her that if you discriminate against dating someone purely for a physical reason you are being superficial. I think after awhile she may have gotten it ( Despite all I have written of her she really isn't a dumb person) , but is too proud to admit she is wrong. I probably won't be talking to her much in the future seeing as the last thing I said to her was if you can't see that the two are the same not only are you superficial, but your stupid.

When will I learn NEVER ask out co-workers.

She may have a point. Which gender has general maintenance of the gene pool as one of their responsibilities? Female. Do men who prefer large breasted women do so in order to protect future generations of women from being flat-chested? Somehow I doubt it.

She would not be able to grasp her hypocrisy or her shallowness - because she is consumed by her ego needs, and the anger that she feels by being rejected because of her perceived physical shortcomings.

THis woman belongs to that larger group of women who would rather be thought of as brainless retards than be rejected as physically unattractive.

not trying to be a mod here, but those kinds of posts aren't welcome on ENA. the're highly offensive.

No, she's actually kinda dumb. I wouldn't talk to her anymore either.

He already said that in his post. Ironic.

Pete- Lesson learned. When somebody decides to hold an ignorant view and can't see past their own nose, as some would say, there is no point even trying to reason with them. It is fruitless.

Allow me to speak as a man,to reinstate the thought that it is clear you can not see past your own ignorance and these posts are simply put: full of crap.

Not only are your thoughts sexist, but they also are simply nonsense and do not apply except in your own little world. It is a clear sign of someone who has no ground to stand on when he must resort to calling a person things such as a "feminazi". The only cheap attempts from the writer is one making false generalizations and trying to come off as one who is the bringer of truth.

She may have a point. Which gender has general maintenance of the gene pool as one of their responsibilities? Female. Do men who prefer large breasted women do so in order to protect future generations of women from being flat-chested? Somehow I doubt it.

Actually, you sound a lot like her. If you think women who only date tall men are doing it just purely to benefit the human gene pool (That doesn't even enter their minds) your as naive as her, they do it because they are physically turned on by them. Case in point the guys she likes isn't all that bright ( I know I've had a few conversations with him) he's even a deadbeat dad. Breeding with him just pollutes the gene pool, weak mind+large stature = problems.

If you think women due to breeding purposes are uncontrollably attracted to taller men to preserve the humane race. I can make the same argument over men being attracted to large breasted women. Men are naturally attracted to women with larger breast due to the fact that in nature they would be the healthier specimen for breeding. Bottomline women who do only date tall guys are superfical and guys who only date large breasted women are also superficial.

Correction: Making bigoted statements about an entire gender or group will not be tolerated by strong minded individuals.

If shaming makes somebody a feminazi then you fit the bill my friend.

Secondly, for somebody who likes to use quotations so much, I would learn how to press the shift key.

"Strong minded individuals .." hmmm, self delusion is not a commendation of your cognitive skills.

IT seems that rational argument is also not a common attribute with the chicks.

My guess is that you will insist on having the last word, so go ahead .

"Strong minded individuals .." self delusion is not a commendation of your cognitive skills

IT seems that rational argument is also not a common attribute with the chicks.

My guess is that you will insist on having the last word, so go ahead .

This is a support forum and I don't see much support in your post.

Archived