need advice

shaking

ok so i posted a few days ago about how my boyfriend of almost two years suddenly broke up with me because he was having issues in his own life...

its day three and i have heard nothing from him, which is byond surreal considering he always cared so much about me and until we broke up confessed his love.

found out that he called my roomate this afternoon looking for advice on how i was, where i was, what he should do. he said he felt horrible he didnt know if he should call, he doesnt wanna make it worse, etc. ahe told him how horrible iv been (not eating, calling out of work etc) and he was blown away.

now some say i should call him, some say to give him more time cus when he chooses to call, he'll mean it... i need some perspective here...

dont let him play head games with you. Honestly, you should just go about your life acting as if nothing is wrong.. that will bother him more than thinking you are sitting at home depressed.

Tell your roomate and your friends that if he calls them to not tell him anything about you.

Do not call him. Do not allow him to control your life or your feelings. Be a strong woman!!

dont let him play head games with you. Honestly, you should just go about your life acting as if nothing is wrong.. that will bother him more than thinking you are sitting at home depressed.

Tell your roomate and your friends that if he calls them to not tell him anything about you.

Do not call him. Do not allow him to control your life or your feelings. Be a strong woman!!

Absolutely agree with Mystery Girl! He is playing games and trying to justify his actions by calling and acting as if he cares. Don't have a thing to do with him. Don't call, don't return his call, and let him have more space than he ever dreamed possible.

Very good advice.

You're in shock, so give yourself a little time to adjust to this, and do not call him. Calling him will only make things worse. If he changes his mind and realizes that he made a horrible mistake, he'll call you. If he doesn't call, he's done you a favor by breaking up with you so you can find someone whose love is true.

Quit My Job To Travel The World (On...
Quit My Job To Travel The World (One Second Every Day)

Archived