I broke it off, she wants to be friends???

ATLstudent
She's Not Texting Me Like She U...
She's Not Texting Me Like She Used To

SO things werent working out, when we are together it was good, but she was drifting away over the phone and through texting during the week. She had excuses for not calling, and being super busy. Also claimed her phone was dead once, then i called it rang....Also never wanted to really hangout

me, always doing something with friends.

But anyway a bunch of things.....and probably a bit of my paranoid insecure mind created a situation where i was getting really hurt in this relationship. I explained it to her and she said she had nevere had someone complain about so many things, and that it was all on me, and i needed to decide what i wanted to do, which i already had. SO i told her it wasnt going well for me, and i need to figure my life out and its done for now.

She just looked at me serious, then said she had to go inside to hangout with her friend, she was leaving all alone. So then she texts later, sending some kiss text saying anyway, i respond similarly. THen next day she texts me and asks if we can still be friends, and hangout.

All called her and was feeling doubt all day and missing her body, and said yeah lets just hangout, but still have our attractions and just see how it goes from now on, almost like we just met. And she seems to be cool with that. Whats up with this......is this doomed.

Are you trying to move on? I think exs can be friends, but it takes time. and both understand where things stand.

whether you want her back, or want to move on. you need some distance and get busy with 'your' life. Don't come from a place of neediness. get your life back and things will fall into place. don't be around everytime she ties to call.

Yeah its like her texts after that whole day of not talking was like this release value and it felt good to have her contacting me. I know this is unheathly, How do i get more dependent, confident, less needy. I am assuming its about getting school, career, and life in more order and better shape.

Archived