Umm..how long will it take this man to call?!?

natural

Okay, I am being a little dramatic but here is the story. On saturday I went to a friend's friend's bday bash. First my friend and I met at her friends place for like a pre party thing and then we all went to this club. I talked to this guy a little while we were at the pre paty and then a lot more while we were at the club. There appeared to be some chemistry...well at least as much as there can be for a convo that has taken place at a club. He asked for my number before my friend and I left the club. Well the next day (this past sunday) I got a call from my friend who invited me to her friends the bday bash saying the she received a call from her friend (whose bday it was) asking for my number bc the guy who I had already had given my number to on saturday night wanted my number again and she gave my number to be passed on to the guy. I just figured that maybe he did not save the number correctly the first time that i gave it to him. Well he has not called yet.

I just got out of a long term relationship and cannot remember the last time that I gave my bumber out. How long does it typically take these bloody men to call? Because he went through all that trouble to get my number again I figured he would call me today. He's 31 so I would think he wouldn't do the whole wait a few days/weeks to appear cool.

Any thoughts?

Hard to say, everyone's a little different in terms of this.

Usually when I've given my number out to guys who were really interested in me, they've called the next day.

There could be any reason, though. Maybe he doesn't want to seem too anxious, maybe he wants to ask you to hang out but he doesn't have free time for a few days, maybe maybe maybe...you never know.

It's only been a couple of days, so don't sweat it yet.

I never assumed a man I gave my number to would call or was interested in going on a date with me unless and until he made time and place plans for a date. That way I stayed realistic and didn't get my hopes up. I would find it odd if he didn't call since he asked for your number twice but as far as "when" I would say if you don't hear from him in about a week you probably will not (barring a situation where he is away, or has some emergency), but until then he belongs entirely off your radar because he hasn't asked you out on a date yet.

Nah, so many of us get just like this when we meet someone we hit it off with. No worries!

Thanks! Iam normally really laid back. But there was something about this guy. We just really clicked...well at least I thought we did. Lol.

could be anything. i hit it off with a guy at a club once, and he got my number and never called. i was kinda like wth? hmmm...oh well. Then about a month later I was walking through the door of a different club and he came up and tapped me on the shoulder. Said he lost his phone the same night he met me. Gave him my number again and we dated for a few months

could be anything. i hit it off with a guy at a club once, and he got my number and never called. i was kinda like wth? hmmm...oh well. Then about a month later I was walking through the door of a different club and he came up and tapped me on the shoulder. Said he lost his phone the same night he met me. Gave him my number again and we dated for a few months

Yea..I know. I was thinking about it. The second time he got my number it had to go through several people. Anything could have happened. Or, could possible bnot have gotten it yet..

Who knows. I guess i am just being impatient and spoiled!

If he went through that trouble to get ur number then he should call pretty soon. My guess is he doesnt know that YOU know he went to ur friend to get ur number again and hes just playing it safe.

The rule with most of us guys is we're not suppose to call a girl we meet for atleast a few days, depending on how well the meeting went of course. But i personally wait about a week to call, especially given the area i live in.

Archived