Poker night with a twist

soursobgirl

So my SO best friends wife is going to Sweden for one month in May.

He has organised a boys only poker night and there will be topless waitresses... his wife doesnt know.

I feel like calling him up and telling him if he isnt happy with his wife's chest and feels the need to stare at younger women ( he is 33 ) then he should reconsider his marriage.

When we stayed at his house ( house sat ) I was on his computer and he stupidly gave me the logon for his account. Of course when I went to google his prefilled searches came up.

" local mens only massages "

" hot local women " etc etc

I didnt find any evidence on him attending these places but I am pretty sure that something is going on.

Last time my SO went out with him he took him to a strip club and got lap dances ( see previous post )

This guy is a nasty piece of work.

I said to my SO at lunch that I should ring up his wife and let her know whats going to happen at the poker night while she is away. He said to me dont get involved with other peoples business and was laughing. I said to him im not OKAY with it and he said but it isnt your relationship. I said fine your not allowed to go then and laughed. He could see how wrong it was...

What should I do?

Well, what kind of relationship do you have with his wife?

Unless it's a close friend or a family member, I'd stay out of it. I know your intentions are good, but she might not see it that way (I say this because I've learned this lesson the hard way). Although I agree that it's a terrible thing to do, I have to admit that it's also true that it's their business and it's probably best not to get involved.

I think most people will agree with "stay out of other people's business". Unless there is some indirect way of her finding out without it coming straight from you, I think you should avoid the drama and problems which will arise.

A few things:

1.I find it strange your SO is ok with all this and is taking him to stripclubs/arranging these poker boys nights. Are you ok with your SO going to stripclubs and the poker nights? (Sorry if I misunderstood the post).

2.Your SO seems to be protecting his friend. Seems to me like he doesn't want to the friendship to get messed up or he doesn't see a problem.

3. The friend of your SO can find a qay to wiggle himself out of this tough spot and find a way to brainwash his wife/gf into thinking YOU"RE the bad guy. So I dunno... I think it's just not worth the risk.

Although what is going on is so not cool...I would have to agree and stay out of it. I just don't understand why would anyone waste their time with someone or even have the notion of getting married when he wants to get his his rocks off...better to just stay single then there is no problems or hurt feelings.

hahahah...hopefully she can have her fun on the vacation ! As the saying goes, "what is good for the goose is good for the gander".

I guess I am going to have to stay out of it.

In reality I would love to rip his revolting head off.

They have been married 5 years and she has thalasemia (spelling ??)

and I dont think they are able to have kids ( probably for the better if he is acting like this )

I felt so dirty when I found all the stuff on his computer. I mean we had this conversation with his brother in law and he laughed his head off. How is this funny?

My SO and I have been together 8 months and she always throws her comments in how my SO will not commit any time soon to anything and she often laughs on how we cannot make things right. It really upsets me.

Think about it this way. Anytime she says somthing like that you can smile because you have sooo much dirt on her man. I worked with this guy, he was tolerable but not many people really liked him. While surfing the web someone in our shop found his dating profile on a website (his picture was used as an advert). All the stuff he made up that was in his profile..... It was pretty funny.

-

So NO I am not okay with it but if I stop him going he's just going to go behind my back ( as many many men do ) at least he is telling me.

Nice to know you trust your man and keep communication lines open.

Anyway to be on topic, I agree with everyone that you should stay out of it.

I guess I am going to have to stay out of it.

In reality I would love to rip his revolting head off.

They have been married 5 years and she has thalasemia (spelling ??)

and I dont think they are able to have kids ( probably for the better if he is acting like this )

I felt so dirty when I found all the stuff on his computer. I mean we had this conversation with his brother in law and he laughed his head off. How is this funny?

My SO and I have been together 8 months and she always throws her comments in how my SO will not commit any time soon to anything and she often laughs on how we cannot make things right. It really upsets me.

My that is a rotten thing for her to say ...some friend...gee! What makes her think she knows what your man will or won't do?

Honestly both of them (the friend and wife) both sound like jerks and deserve each other.........hahaha...I can't stand people who think their live is so great and in reality is smells to high heaven only to judge others...I would stay away from her and him...they both stink!

So last night as we were sitting to go into the movies. I bought up this subject again. I said I wasnt going to say anything.

The weird thing was... he said to me if I did say anything and jepordise there marriage he would have to ' let me go ' because he is his best man and he is ment to be trusted by his best friend ( my SO tells me everything that goes on )

I dont know what to think about this. I mean if the tables were reversed I would probably be very angry at my SO if he said anything to my friends.

Thing is I said to him "*name* dont you think this is wrong" and he said to me he only thinks it is wrong if he actually DOES anything with topless girls. That having bare breasts exposed really doesnt count as doing anything wrong.

Archived