So confused, don't know what to say or do :(

twinklet

I have been thinking recently and this came to mind and has been bothering me quite a lot.

The trouble is, I don't know where my relationship is going. I don't know what he wants from me in the future and to be honest I don't even know what I want myself.

Ideally I want things to work out for us but I feel we have some way to go yet. One of the main issues I think is that he is quite immature in some aspects and I feel I am basically waiting for him to grow up but I am scared that I am wasting my time. We aren't getting any younger and I am wondering what the future holds for us.

We haven't talked about it at all. If we are to get married someday and get a house together we have no money saved to do so. I just don't know where it is going to go.

Any advice would be appreciated.

Yep, classic question that many of us have. "where is this going?"

Reassurance and some sense of security is essential..... especially it seems as we get past mid-20s.

I think it is good to keep in mind what YOU want (do you want him in the long run?), but also making sure that you are on the same page... even if that means acknowledging that you both (or one of you) is uncertain what the future holds.

You have a right to know if he is making decisions about the future with you in mind. But make sure you ask in the right way......... and also, realize that it is ok to be uncertain but as long as you both think you are progressing together then that is what's important

Let us know how it goes good luck

Archived