Do you ever find yourself analyzing??

enchanted771

I analyze every single word. Like if this guy i am seeing sends me a text, and its worded a certain way, I will take as though he could mean that he is seeing other women. its crazy. I shouldnt do this because he said he wants to see me as much as he can so I should be happy right?

I know how you feel. I analyze everything, from the way someone speaks to me, to the way a note is written. And I analyze according to whether I think they like me or not based on what they said, etc.

It is NOT a good way to live. I have major anxiety issues.

I too have deep anxiety issues coupled with OCD. Not fun at times, and extremely exhausting when it gets on top of me.

I analyze every single word. Like if this guy i am seeing sends me a text, and its worded a certain way, I will take as though he could mean that he is seeing other women. its crazy. I shouldnt do this because he said he wants to see me as much as he can so I should be happy right?

I use to when I was younger....now I just take it for what it is....try not to read into anything that the opposite sex tells you...especially men. They're very simple creatures. There is rarely any secret hidden meaning to anything they say.

I use to when I was younger....now I just take it for what it is....try not to read into anything that the opposite sex tells you...especially men. They're very simple creatures. There is rarely any secret hidden meaning to anything they say.

Yep... Food, water, boobies. We're good.

It's funny my girlfriend, opps my EX-girlfriend as of last week, said the same thing to me. That "maybe" she over analyzes things I say.

I ponder to myself, "Do you think!"

She then sits silently and pouts building steam to her anger fueling it with the contrived notions of what was said, what she wanted to hear, and what was actually meant. With each of these new analogizes the fuel and anger increased exponentially.

Things like this helped kill my 4 year relationship with her. One of many things of course… but the point is let’s keep as many straws off the camel’s back as possible, least likely to break.

When in doubt, ask for clarification.

sometimes I take what they've said just fine in the moment but only later realize...

"I'm not seeing anyone else." Sounds very nice when someone says it, it's only on reflection that the worries come. -was that a promise? a request? did he mean just now, or that he wasn't going to?-

It's when you get time to sit and think about all that's been said, without being able at the moment to ask the other person (for whatever reason) that analyzing starts.

sometimes I take what they've said just fine in the moment but only later realize...

"I'm not seeing anyone else." Sounds very nice when someone says it, it's only on reflection that the worries come. -was that a promise? a request? did he mean just now, or that he wasn't going to?-

It's when you get time to sit and think about all that's been said, without being able at the moment to ask the other person (for whatever reason) that analyzing starts.

Oh yes analyzing everything when it comes to guys. I always do with text messages also.

Am quite an anxious person so this really does not help with my anxiety. Like a guy that i was in a long distance relationship with text me last week, finished his text with, nite beautiful, did he mean it, why did he say it, the list goes on.

Oh yes analyzing everything when it comes to guys. I always do with text messages also.

Am quite an anxious person so this really does not help with my anxiety. Like a guy that i was in a long distance relationship with text me last week, finished his text with, nite beautiful, did he mean it, why did he say it, the list goes on.

Archived