Im feeling really sad...

iamtrying

Hi friends,

Ive been feeling really sad and down lately. Ever since i found out, i didnt get my big break. Which was FINALLY having a secure stable job, after two years of being umemployed.

Amongst other things. Im just so tired and fed up. My life is so unbelievable crappy and i feel disgusted about it. Everything is getting worse and worse, because i havent had a job for so long. Why is god doing this to me? I just dont understand why no one will hire me..

My whole life is suffering a great deal because of this..Im so angry..

I feel like rolling over and dying.

>Thanks for taking the time to read this. Feel free to comment. Would appreciate!

I feel for you, I've been unemployed before (lasted a year) and it was slowly chipping away at my self esteem, my view of the world, my appreciation of ANYTHING. I am naturaly so smiley and bubbly yet I realised I had reached rock bottom when on a sunny day I didn't wanna open the curtains. I was embarassed to talk to people and had a similar feeling of injustice that you are experiencing.

I got out of it by working voluntarily, gave me some confidence and the positivity I had lost and then I got a paid job soon after that.

Feeling like a failure, mum? This i...
Feeling like a failure, mum? This is what you need to hear

Archived