LDR and silent treatment

Zacarias

i met this girl like 2 months ago when she came to my country on vacation and we started going out for the remaining time she would be here.She returned to her country and things where going ok, we emailed and texted each other often, and everything was nice between us...

for like 3 days this girl haven't said a word so i just had to ask her what was going on, and she simply said something like am fine, school started yesterday.just need some time on my own".

this simply devastated me, i am not a person that takes very well ppl asking for time, specially in a LDR where the base of everything is communication and she simply didn't say anything else ever since(its been more then a week now)... so i don't have a clue in why all of the sudden i get the silent treatment from her not even knowing why, i am talking about a person that was recently making plans to come live to Portugal so we could be closer...

I start having the idea that most women are simply crazy and don't know what the hell they want...

so after that short mail she wrote me i send her two emails, the first saying that i think that she should talk to me cuz she would have plenty of time to be on her own after it, the second one i simply lost my patience, so i told her that i didn t understand why was she being silent on me and that i felt that i knew where she wanted to take this situation, so i had made my mind and she could have all the time in the world from now on, i am done.

didn't get no reply's since then also, so i tried t look for some comfort reading this forum and articles about people behavior, and i got much more calm, suddenly i felt that i could be more patient if i ever talked to her again and not get all paranoid and angry (like i think i would after what she did to me) so i tried calling her, and she rejected the call, so without loosing my head again i ve sent her a email saying that i was willing to hear what she had to say with no hard feelings, that i would do whatever possible to help her out and that i would give her he space she needs but at least tell me why, and in the end i told her i am sorry for what i may have done.

I don't think that i will ever be with this girl again now, and i believe that if one person can do you harm one time she will do it again and again, unfortunately i don't think that a relation with this person would work anymore, but i am in desperate need of closure, It's killing me not knowing the reason why this is happening, and i think if she didn t tell me the reason already she will never do it or if she does i am afraid she will be lying...

what do you think i can expect from this? i would like to hear your opinions and advice in what to do in this matter, i still love this person and deep down inside me i want her to come up with a pretty damn good excuse for what she is doing, but my conscious and rational part of me tells me to stay away, but i still need closure badly, no mater what...

thanks for listening

after the last thing she said to me about needing some time for herself, i try to talk to her on messenger and have no reply, try to call her and she rejects and turns off her phone... I simply dont understand this kind of behavior from someone that told me allot of stuff making me believe that she also loved me...

I just need some kind of closure badly, its killing me inside not knowing what the hell is happening .... :s i feel like she is taking the easy way out, it makes me feel pretty bad since i think i am a reasonable person, and i am sure we could talk things out and everything would be ok even if it was to end everything, but this way is just the hardest dump i had to take from someone...

Happy 1st Month to my GladysJane :)
Happy 1st Month to my GladysJane :)

Archived