How important Is Having a place to "have sex"

Funstuff

Ok im 18 years old, and my girlfriend is 16 almost 17. We currently usually have physical relations in my basement, but there is no bed and i always get self conscious because of the fact we can never have long enough sex for her to orgasm. (My knees get ripped apart cause of carpet burn or its just plain not comfortable because there is no bed)

Her parents are extremly over protective, my parents sort of gave me the basement but will never let me in my room.

How important is it to have like a "comfortable place" for a girl, for sex. Like does it matter that much?

My last girlfriends parents didn't care so we had her room whenever we wanted, and it was good.

Now im so embarrased and annoyed about my current situation, and the fact it wont change until i move out.

im debateing if i should move out soon or not.

^^^ Same.

At 17, you can't expect a whole lot..you're 16-17! There's probably a reason why her parents are protective and why you aren't allowed to be alone together.

But personally..I wouldn't move out just so I could have sex comfortably.

If you have the means, and the money to move out and live independently, then do it because you are ready to move on with your life and be independent and support yourself..not becayuse you want to have sex in a bed

If you are still in HS I would wait until after graduation. Sending a child off to college (assuming you are going) can be hard enough and they might be working up to letting you go. Suddenly saying you are moving out now could hurt the relationship. Anyways, if you can afford your own place, you can probably also afford a hotel every now and then until you move out. Or, get creative.

The more comfortable you both are, the better the sex will be. Save moving out for when you're financially and mentally ready to be on your own. If the basement is your best option then make do with what you have. Is there anyway you can bring some cushions or pillows down there? Maybe even lots of blankets and towels will help. Maybe you can even save up some money for a special weekend trip with your girlfriend, complete with a comfy hotel room.

Her parents are overprotective?

Gee....wonder why?

Maybe it's because they're scared their child might do something they don't approve of. Like having sex with an adult.

Actually Jonny brings up a point you need to consider. In some states the age of consent is 16 with some cap on the age of their partner. I don't know about all states but you should definitely look up the law for yours. If her parents found out and you live in a state that would consider this sex with a minor.. you could go to jail.

Actually Jonny brings up a point you need to consider. In some states the age of consent is 16 with some cap on the age of their partner. I don't know about all states but you should definitely look up the law for yours. If her parents found out and you live in a state that would consider this sex with a minor.. you could go to jail.

Or her father after he finds out.

I'm not sure where funstuff lives, but if he's in the US, then 4-5 years is about the universal age difference allowed for someone who is under the age of consent. For example: If the age of consent is 18, a 17 year old can legally have sex with someone who is around 21-22. This seems to be the case in most states. Most of them have set the AOC at 16 or 17 though.

I'm not sure where funstuff lives, but if he's in the US, then 4-5 years is about the universal age difference allowed for someone who is under the age of consent. For example: If the age of consent is 18, a 17 year old can legally have sex with someone who is around 21-22. This seems to be the case in most states. Most of them have set the AOC at 16 or 17 though.

Im in Canada.

Age of consent is either 14 or 16.

Shes almost 17 and is 17 before i turn 19.

Its perfectly legal, and shes only 1 year behind me in school.

Her parents are overprotective?

Gee....wonder why?

Maybe it's because they're scared their child might do something they don't approve of. Like having sex with an adult.

Most likely they're both of the age of consent so the adult issue is moot and while the brain may be a bit more developed by 18, they're both consenting and both hormonal teenagers so most likely they're on an even-playing field.

Archived